Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Apple Time Capsule - 2TB

Old 07-17-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
ksavage523 is on a distinguished road
ksavage523's Tacoma Gallery
Apple Time Capsule - 2TB

I am selling my 6 month old Apple Time Capsule - 2TB. It has built in Wireless N and acts as a backup server for all of your files. It also has the option to plug your printer in to make it wireless so you can print from anywhere in your home. If you want more info on it you can go to apples site here.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC...co=MTY3ODQ5OTY

I paid 500 for this 6 months ago but I really do not use it as my work gve me Juniper SSG5 that I am now using.

300 shipped.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:29 AM   #2
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksavage523 View Post
I am selling my 6 month old Apple Time Capsule - 2TB. It has built in Wireless N and acts as a backup server for all of your files. It also has the option to plug your printer in to make it wireless so you can print from anywhere in your home. If you want more info on it you can go to apples site here.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC...co=MTY3ODQ5OTY

I paid 500 for this 6 months ago but I really do not use it as my work gve me Juniper SSG5 that I am now using.

300 shipped.
Got one a few months ago they are great back up all your data, good price too.