Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Feeler: F/s dvd player, cb radio, ruger ranch rifle

Old 07-20-2010, 06:54 PM   #1
rackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura about
rackatak's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: F/s dvd player, cb radio, ruger ranch rifle

Ok I have got a couple of Cobra Cb radios that are sitting in my garage that I would like to get rid of for about $50 a piece.

Then I have an extra DVD player with remote for sale. I'm looking for about $25.

And finally looking to see what sort of offers I get on a Ruger Mini 14 ranch rifle. I'm looking for about $500. This item I would prefer local pick-up. I am in Dallas, Texas. Just found out yesterday, the gun shops near me will not ship to certain states due to the screwy laws some states have. These include New York, California, New Jersey, and Washington D.C. sold!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler: F/s dvd player, cb radio, ruger ranch rifle-sale-003.jpg   Feeler: F/s dvd player, cb radio, ruger ranch rifle-sale-004.jpg   Feeler: F/s dvd player, cb radio, ruger ranch rifle-sale-005.jpg  
Old 07-20-2010, 08:39 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
are you willing to ship the ruger mini14 to my ffl
Old 07-21-2010, 04:53 PM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a good deal.......
Old 07-21-2010, 10:49 PM   #4
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the mini 14 if you're willing to ship to California
Old 07-21-2010, 10:52 PM   #5
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
I just shot my friends mini 14 about a month ago. Great gun!!