Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: iPhone 3g 8gb

Old 07-27-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
FS: iPhone 3g 8gb

---SOLD---

I have an iPhone 3g that's up for sale. It's the 8gb in black. Good condition. Has some minor scratches on the back by the apple logo and down where it says "iPhone" but it's only noticeable in the right light and if you are looking for it. It's got the iPhone OS 4 software, but I can easily downgrade that to the OS 3 software. Your choice. Asking $100 OBO plus shipping.

Old 07-27-2010, 07:50 PM   #2
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Let me talk to my Sis and see if she still wants an iPhone, might be interested.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:53 PM   #3
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I have three of them (mine, my mom's, and my dads). All in the same condition as the one pictured. It's a first come - first serve basis. Will be going on Craigslist soon as well.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:11 PM   #4
mikekeo is on a distinguished road

mikekeo's Tacoma Gallery
i'll take 1. check your PM for details. tks
Old 07-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #5
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikekeo View Post
i'll take 1. check your PM for details. tks
Responded. Thanks.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:29 PM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Cmack you should unlock one of them at least, its a really great profit, I did mine and sold my 16gb for 250 but the guy in bangkok backed out. Yes I realized its the sketchyest thing ever
Old 07-27-2010, 08:31 PM   #8
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
can you get it unlocked?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
Cmack you should unlock one of them at least, its a really great profit, I did mine and sold my 16gb for 250 but the guy in bangkok backed out. Yes I realized its the sketchyest thing ever
Pending sale for all three right now. I can look into unlocking one of them if one of the buyers decides they don't want one.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:32 PM   #9
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
how much for shipping to los angeles?
Old 07-27-2010, 08:32 PM   #10
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Pending sale for all three right now. I can look into unlocking one of them if one of the buyers decides they don't want one.
that was fast...!
Old 07-27-2010, 08:33 PM   #11
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
^ how the heck did you unlock it?!
Old 07-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #12
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
^ how the heck did you unlock it?!
this pretty much sums it up
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...e-3g-16gb.html
Old 07-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #13
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
how much for shipping to los angeles?
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
that was fast...!
I know

Pending payment for two of them right now...
Old 07-27-2010, 09:06 PM   #14
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Two are sold. Pending sale on the last one.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:48 PM   #15
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
And with that being said, all three phones are sold!
Old 07-29-2010, 02:00 PM   #16
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
And with that being said, all three phones are sold!
Congrats Connor!

Edit: I thought this was new because tapatalk had it at the beginning of the latest thread feed. I guess this is old news