Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Team Associated 18MT RTR

Old 07-31-2010, 12:15 AM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Team Associated 18MT RTR

18MT with Hardbodyz roll cage and alloy front bumper.

$150 shipped

Attached Thumbnails
Team Associated 18MT RTR-img_0482a.jpg   Team Associated 18MT RTR-img_0483a.jpg  
Old 07-31-2010, 12:35 AM   #5
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
i see the pics too
Old 07-31-2010, 12:50 AM   #6
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I expect better from someone who works in photography.
but then i would have to charge more....

Old 07-31-2010, 12:55 AM   #7
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
What all does it come with,and how much are these new?I'm finding them for the same price but not sure if it's the same one
Old 07-31-2010, 12:55 AM   #8
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
<3 this car. This is the exact car that got me into rc cars!!! Seriously forget losi, Team ASsociated is the best 1/18th there is.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:05 AM   #9
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
What all does it come with,and how much are these new?I'm finding them for the same price but not sure if it's the same one
brand new they are about 160... the roll cage, if you can still find it new, is about 70 bux... the front bumper is about 40 bux...

this one is stock electronics... i have only run this truck about 4 times in the driveway... havent taken it into the dirt...

i bought it and then lost it in the garage and basically forgot about it since i have the LT Slash and had the rock crawlers...

this thing IS pretty fast, so im starting to change my mind about selling it, but i never use it, so i figure i could use the cash for the taco...
Old 07-31-2010, 10:04 AM   #10
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
brand new they are about 160... the roll cage, if you can still find it new, is about 70 bux... the front bumper is about 40 bux...

this one is stock electronics... i have only run this truck about 4 times in the driveway... havent taken it into the dirt...

i bought it and then lost it in the garage and basically forgot about it since i have the LT Slash and had the rock crawlers...

this thing IS pretty fast, so im starting to change my mind about selling it, but i never use it, so i figure i could use the cash for the taco...
So no radio,charger etc?Sorry I'm kinda new to the rc world
Old 07-31-2010, 06:05 PM   #11
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
So no radio,charger etc?Sorry I'm kinda new to the rc world
it has the radio, ESC, receiver, and battery... i just didnt take any pics of the radio...

only thing you need is a charger...
Old 07-31-2010, 06:05 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I expect better from someone who works in photography.
hahahahahahahaha