Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

2005 YFZ450 in SoCal (818)

Old 08-13-2010, 11:22 AM   #21
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Almost sold it twice now; a guy looked at it last night but didn't want to meet my price. My buddy said the same thing - "it's a sign - don't sell it!"
Old 08-13-2010, 11:25 AM   #22
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Just store it dry until you decide to ride again. You'll regret selling it.

Do you really need the cash? If you're in no rush to sell, stay firm at your price then. Don't settle for less. That would piss you off in the long run.

Go take that last run @ Pismo and see if the LOVE comes back!
Old 08-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #23
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm not in any rush to sell it - I'm not hard up for the cash. I think I will be making a pismo run here shortly...
Old 08-13-2010, 09:00 PM   #24
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
I'm not in any rush to sell it - I'm not hard up for the cash. I think I will be making a pismo run here shortly...

I tried bro, Good Luck
Old 08-13-2010, 09:04 PM   #25
╒╪╕

I know. I appreciate it dude!
Old 08-13-2010, 09:06 PM   #26
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know. I appreciate it dude!

Nice meeting you, Shorty jk
Old 08-13-2010, 09:43 PM   #27
╒╪╕

Haha. We should all go riding. Bet you he,ll fork up another $50 after he rides the bitch!
Old 08-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #28

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha. We should all go riding. Bet you he,ll fork up another $50 after he rides the bitch!

i bet bro, he had a fucking 400...

I have a ltr450 so he wanted to step up,

But he said something about the paint job... lower value idk
Old 08-16-2010, 12:21 PM   #29
╒╪╕

Tell him to read this
Old 09-29-2010, 09:11 AM   #30
╒╪╕

So after all the riding I did at the jamboree, I've decided to not sell the beast.

/End thread
Old 04-27-2011, 10:18 AM   #31
╒╪╕

/Start thread again.

See original post...
Old 04-27-2011, 10:36 AM   #32
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
I want!!! depends though I have a baby coming anytime now! Haha I remember us talking about me buying the raptor last summer!
Old 04-27-2011, 10:41 AM   #33
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
I want!!! depends though I have a baby coming anytime now! Haha I remember us talking about me buying the raptor last summer!
I got a baby on the way too... possibly twins...

I just got a CL response from a guy that said he'll pick it up tonight too...
Old 04-27-2011, 10:44 AM   #34

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats dude
Old 04-27-2011, 10:47 AM   #35
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
Congrats dude
Thanks man
Old 04-27-2011, 10:52 AM   #36
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Congrats man!! I'm having a boy... Expecting May 19
Old 04-27-2011, 10:59 AM   #37
╒╪╕

You too! She's only 8 weeks preggo. May 2nd we find out for sure if its twins...
Old 04-27-2011, 11:00 AM   #38
╒╪╕

Just got another "I want the quad now" response from CL. I think it'll actually go fast this time around with the price it's set at....lol
Old 04-27-2011, 04:22 PM   #39
╒╪╕

SOLD to a fellow taco owner!

/end thread, again
Old 04-27-2011, 04:44 PM   #40
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Thanks again, Nick! My buddy is so stoked. He even let me have the helmet and goggles you threw in. I should have just bought that bag off you, haha.