Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

2005 YFZ450 in SoCal (818)

Old 04-27-2011, 05:47 PM   #41
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
no, thank you! That is a bitchin helmet, and was really expensive which is why i didn't want to get rid of it - but again, U might want to have TLD check it out to make sure its safe.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:55 PM   #42
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
no, thank you! That is a bitchin helmet, and was really expensive which is why i didn't want to get rid of it - but again, U might want to have TLD check it out to make sure its safe.
Yeah, I was definitely going to look into it. I noticed they sell replacement mouthpieces so that isn't a big deal at all.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #43
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all the inside padding snaps out so they can be washed btw (not that i have lice or anything, just thought i'd let you know lol)
Old 04-27-2011, 06:01 PM   #44
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
all the inside padding snaps out so they can be washed btw (not that i have lice or anything, just thought i'd let you know lol)
Lol, thanks for the heads up.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:10 PM   #45
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Congrats for the pick up and sale.

Least it stayed within in the TW fam.

You getting anything to replace that YFZ? Congrats Nick on the TWINS.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:21 PM   #46
╒╪╕

Thanks ray. No replacement toys as of now, but there will be more toys down the toad. Believe that!
Old 04-27-2011, 08:24 PM   #47
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thats awesome man. You got a new toy coming, or better yet, TOYS.

I dumped that YZ125 and got me a HONDA CRF250R, couldn't be more happier!
Old 04-27-2011, 08:27 PM   #48
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

I dumped that YZ125
just being a troll, but why did you dump it...i like mine
Old 04-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #49
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Those FJ Rims look great on that REG Cab. I say Matte Black it out! Will be SICK!

I was tired of having to stay on it all the time. I like the instant power the 4-Stroke gives. Don't get me wrong, I loved the 02 YZ125 as its a very well made bike. Miss the green sticker on it.

I got a smoking deal on the 05 CRF250R is Mint Condition. The difference between the two was $550.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #50
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
^Those FJ Rims look great on that REG Cab. I say Matte Black it out! Will be SICK!

I was tired of having to stay on it all the time. I like the instant power the 4-Stroke gives. Don't get me wrong, I loved the 02 YZ125 as its a very well made bike. Miss the green sticker on it.

I got a smoking deal on the 05 CRF250R is Mint Condition. The difference between the two was $550.
thanks man! ive been thinking of doing that but money is a little tight since i spent 500 for 5 of those bad boys i wonder how much i can get my 16in steels with toyo open countys with like 10k miles and TPMS as well.

i have an 05 yz250f as well. the 125 it fun cause the 250 gets boring after a while and i feel the 125 makes me a better rider but how much did you get that 250f for?!?! my yz i think i could get like 1800 if that.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:39 PM   #51
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
thanks man! ive been thinking of doing that but money is a little tight since i spent 500 for 5 of those bad boys i wonder how much i can get my 16in steels with toyo open countys with like 10k miles and TPMS as well.

i have an 05 yz250f as well. the 125 it fun cause the 250 gets boring after a while and i feel the 125 makes me a better rider but how much did you get that 250f for?!?! my yz i think i could get like 1800 if that.

I sold my 2002 YZ125 for $1350, got a MINT excellent 2005 CRF250R w/Valve Done owned by a 45yr old man that never used it for $1800. Then tax was around $50.

I find that the CRF is more fun to ride than my YZ. I'll be honest, two different bikes. I'm happy on the switch.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:41 PM   #52
Quote:

I sold my 2002 YZ125 for $1350, got a MINT excellent 2005 CRF250R w/Valve Done owned by a 45yr old man that never used it for $1800. Then tax was around $50.

I find that the CRF is more fun to ride than my YZ. I'll be honest, two different bikes. I'm happy on the switch.
holy moly, looks like my yz isnt worth what i thought it was but man you got a steel!!! but yes, both bikes are very different needless to say. i wanna 450 hehe
Old 04-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #53
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Mine was a 2002. So you should get more for your 2005. I also listed it @ $1400 for a quick sale. I had a lot of interest at that price I'm sure I could have gotten $1500 to 1600.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:52 PM   #54
Quote:
^ Mine was a 2002. So you should get more for your 2005. I also listed it @ $1400 for a quick sale. I had a lot of interest at that price I'm sure I could have gotten $1500 to 1600.
my 250f is a 2005. my 125 is a 2002 like yours. so when my parents get mad enough to sell the bikes all make sure to get that much for them! thanks man
Old 06-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #55
╒╪╕

Quote:
Thanks ray. No replacement toys as of now, but there will be more toys down the toad. Believe that!

down the toad. haha