Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

2005 YFZ450 in SoCal (818)

Old 08-03-2010, 04:32 PM   #1
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
sold!
Old 08-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #2
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Good Luck with the SALE Nick!
I got your BUD LIGHT still waiting for you.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Ray.

Just let me know next time u have the bike in your truck!
Old 08-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #4
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
lets go ride !!!
Old 08-04-2010, 12:31 PM   #5
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
lets go ride !!!

I used to be all over an opportunity to get out and ride, not so much anymore. Just grew out of it I guess
Old 08-09-2010, 09:22 AM   #6
╒╪╕

I had a buyer over the weekend. Guy drove up from San Pedro to pick it up. When he arrived I pulled the quad out, tried to start it and it wouldn't start. Crap. I figured it was bad gas..haven't put fresh gas in it in a long time. So I told him I was going to drain and refill all the fluids change the plugs etc etc, give it a nice tune up and let him know when i get it running...

...next morning I wake up early to work on the quad, and realize I didn't turn the fuel on . Straight newbie move right there!

Called the guy to let him know, and he's not interested anymore.

So yeah, quad is still for sale.

Bump.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:47 AM   #7
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
that sucks....got approval from my wife to get one...now I have to get to SoCal....I'll be there in October.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:49 AM   #8
╒╪╕

Well, the way thing's are looking, I'll probably still have it by then. I've been trying to sell it for 6+ months..

I've only had 1 person look at it, and well, I f*cked that sale up haha.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:58 AM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
Well, the way thing's are looking, I'll probably still have it by then. I've been trying to sell it for 6+ months..

I've only had 1 person look at it, and well, I f*cked that sale up haha.
Damn that sucks about you not turning the gas on. Sorry to hear the guy backed out but can you blame him?? He probably thought you were lieing to him when you said it ran great!! Good luck with your sale though brotha!!
Old 08-09-2010, 11:03 AM   #10
╒╪╕

No I don't blame him. What's funny is he brought like 5 other guys with him, and of all of us standing around - nobody thought to turn the fuel on!
Old 08-09-2010, 12:23 PM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
No I don't blame him. What's funny is he brought like 5 other guys with him, and of all of us standing around - nobody thought to turn the fuel on!
Yeah if they were experienced riders then someone should have thought of that!!!
Old 08-12-2010, 03:14 PM   #12
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 08-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #13
╒╪╕

Old 08-12-2010, 03:30 PM   #14

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
lets get this shit sold!!!!!
Old 08-12-2010, 03:43 PM   #15
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I've been thinking of selling mine as well. I just don't ride anymore either. All my buddies sold their bikes and so there's noone to ride with. It's seriously a bummer because I like riding...

Free bump!
Old 08-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #16

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post
I've been thinking of selling mine as well. I just don't ride anymore either. All my buddies sold their bikes and so there's noone to ride with. It's seriously a bummer because I like riding...

Free bump!

That sucks "Rocco"
Old 08-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #17
╒╪╕

I think I want to make one last camping trip to pismo before I sell it...hmmm
Old 08-12-2010, 03:48 PM   #18
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
tell me about it. AND I just bought a new helmet since my previous gear was stolen...
It hasn't even felt the breeze yet.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:27 AM   #19
╒╪╕

^ speaking of helmet...my flat black troy lee helmet goes with the package since I wont be needing it anymore.

Bump!
Old 08-13-2010, 11:16 AM   #20
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Dam Nick...How'd you forget to turn on the Fuel? LMAO. Maybe its a sign you should keep it!

Sorry to hear about the sale bro.

I got my YZ for an amazing deal because the guy never used it, nor had the time.