Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTB: Integrated Amplifier

Old 08-06-2010, 03:35 PM   #1
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Integrated Amplifier

Hey,
Im completely new to the whole world of stereo audio and am looking to build a decent quality set up for listening to my music from my computer. I'm looking to build a system with as close to 100 watts per channel as possible but within my budget of around 1000$ for integrated amplifier and speakers.

More specifically i want to purchase and integrated amplifier with between 50-100 wpc RMS and and output for a powered subwoofer. No preference as to age of equipment, vintage would be cool but overall as long as it operates and sounds good. Looking to spend around 500$. Make me an offer

Thanks for looking