Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Fs: Gsxr-750

Old 08-09-2010, 08:41 AM   #1
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Fs: Gsxr-750

I need some mod money, so I'm willing to let this go in place. Title in hand, ready to go. I just had a full service done about 3 weeks ago by Washington Cycle Works to include Oil/Filter, Brake Fluid, Air Filter, Plugs, Coolant, Rear Brake Pads, Chain Lube/Tension and a general once-over.
Bike has just over 10k miles. Runs awesome!!
Bike was dropped in driveway by previous owner, so there are a couple minor knicks and stuff, but nothing big that you're going to really notice.

$4,850.00

Mods:
Spiegler F&R SS Brake Lines
FP Short Levers (Matte Black w/ Ti Adjusters)
HID's
Yosh Slip-On
Powder Coated matte black Rear Passenger Foot Rests
Powder Coated Matte Black Heel Guards
Frame Sliders
Secondary TPS Removed (throws F1 code/light)
Flush Front & Rear Blinkers

Old 08-09-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Got a model year??

Fixed the title cause I think you meant 750...not 570. And moved it over to the "Other" forum.
awesome, Thanks!! Yes, it is a 750 Also, its a 2005.. sorry
Old 08-10-2010, 11:51 AM   #4

Law Enforcement:
The M needs some race seats... any takers on this?!?!
Old 08-16-2010, 07:07 AM   #5
calaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant future

Name: Carlos
calaniz0312's Tacoma Gallery
That is a nice bike and not to bad on the price either. I wish I had the money.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:13 AM   #6
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Thank GOD it's not all chromed out and stretched. Nice lookin bike.