Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Wanted: Zippo Lighters

Old 08-10-2010, 10:36 PM   #1
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Wanted: Zippo Lighters

Hey guys i recently decided i wanted to start a collection of ZIppo Lighters...I was wondering if anyone had any zippos they were willing to sell me.... I prefer Unique ones, but any will do....PM me with pics of the lighter, including the bottom of the case and tthe side of the insert so i can make sure that they are genuine Zippo Lighters....

Thanks,
Mike
Old 08-11-2010, 08:33 AM   #2
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Mike I've got some zippos I might sell ya including some that are from the '60's & '70's I'll repost with pics in a little while....
Old 08-11-2010, 08:52 AM   #3
CubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Carlos
CubanTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got a few old Ronsons ir you're interested.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:21 AM   #4
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Hey Mike I've got some zippos I might sell ya including some that are from the '60's & '70's I'll repost with pics in a little while....
ahh cool..ya man definately post the pics, i'm interested
Old 08-31-2010, 11:59 AM   #6
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomathunder View Post
so, no one has any zippo lighters they want to sell me? i am interested

Shit I'm sorry Mike, I plain & simple got side tracked, I'll take a couple pics & post them up for ya, & again sorry didn't mean to blow you off bro'

Old 08-31-2010, 12:04 PM   #7
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery

here ya go, its a man fishing with a boy and a girl. Sorry i tried to take a pic of the bottom but it kept showing blurry, ive struck this thing like once
Old 08-31-2010, 06:10 PM   #8
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah no shit kinda tough gettin' decent pic but heres a couple I have & they are vintage, The "lady ZIPPO " is a slim line series circa 1968 I think the lighters pictured have all been to the Zippo plant in PA. for service & registration
Attached Thumbnails
Wanted: Zippo Lighters-web-dsc02678.jpg   Wanted: Zippo Lighters-web-dsc02677.jpg   Wanted: Zippo Lighters-web-dsc02673.jpg   Wanted: Zippo Lighters-web-dsc02671.jpg  
Old 04-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #9
jessica is on a distinguished road
Name: jessica
jessica's Tacoma Gallery
hey are u interested in selling that zippo with the little boy and girl and dad fishing my husband had one just like it but we lost it in a fire and it meant alot to him please PM me.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:44 AM   #10
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica View Post
hey are u interested in selling that zippo with the little boy and girl and dad fishing my husband had one just like it but we lost it in a fire and it meant alot to him please PM me.
Jessica, I removed your phone number from your post. Please use the PM function on the site. Check your profile and set it to receive an e-mail for PM's. PM stands for Private Messages. I only did this for your protection as this is a public forum.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:46 AM   #11
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
That's a great collection to start... my twin brother has collected Zippos for years. I'll ask him if he has any duplicates he may be willing to part with.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:00 AM   #12
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Jessica, I removed your phone number from your post. Please use the PM function on the site. Check your profile and set it to receive an e-mail for PM's. PM stands for Private Messages. I only did this for your protection as this is a public forum.

Soooo what are you sayin' Ben ?? Theres creepers & trolls here besides me of course.....

On a side note Ben, you are doing a great job as Moderator, some B.S. breaks out & you're all over it, props for you buddy !!!
Old 04-09-2011, 11:01 AM   #13
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Soooo what are you sayin' Ben ?? Theres creepers & trolls here besides me of course.....

On a side note Ben, you are doing a great job as Moderator, some B.S. breaks out & you're all over it, props for you buddy !!!

Now get back in your crate Doug.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #14
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Kind of odd being her 1st post and all?
Old 04-09-2011, 03:03 PM   #15

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Kind of odd being her 1st post and all?
Chances are she was google searching and came across the thread.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:28 PM   #16
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted: Zippo Lighters-28-12-07_1401.jpg My dads collection.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #17
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meantaco View Post
Attachment 96106 My dads collection.

very cool !
Old 04-09-2011, 06:45 PM   #18
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Chances are she was google searching and came across the thread.
ahhh yes. The man(google)is everywhere.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:47 PM   #19
bhamel is on a distinguished road
bhamel's Tacoma Gallery
zippos 4 sale

I have 34 about half are still new unused plus 2 display cases don't know how serious you are or what kind of cash you have but need to get rid of them asap been outta work bills are pilling up please respond soon