LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

sports cards auto's game used rc's

Old 08-19-2010, 12:45 AM   #1
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
sports cards auto's game used rc's

wanting to see if anyone on here collects sports cards, football, baseball basketball. I have alot of auto,games used,rc's,graded cards plus a auto steven jackson auto football, jack youngblood mini helmet.let me know what ur looking for. I'll post pic's if I got it and info.
Attached Thumbnails
sports cards auto's game used rc's-cimg0029.jpg  
Old 08-19-2010, 03:39 PM   #2
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
what graded cards do you have?
Old 08-20-2010, 02:09 AM   #3
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mostly football rc's, adrian peterson,jay cutler,edgerrin james,vince young,l.maroney,maurice drew,aj hawk,addai,torry holt,john beck,basktball carmelo anthony rc's.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #4
Oh yeah!
rb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
rb11701's Tacoma Gallery
Matt Ryan RC? Falcons stuff in general?
Old 08-23-2010, 09:42 AM   #5
Banned
yes I have some stuff you may like,ill take a look and pm you..
Attached Thumbnails
sports cards auto's game used rc's-cimg0028.jpg  
Old 08-24-2010, 12:37 AM   #6
Banned
some auto's i have,tom brady,elway,montana,larry johnson,warren spahn,russell martin,stephen drew,moses malone,yao ming,some game used cards,eric dickerson 6 of 9,kareem abdul jabbar 17 of 25,bettis,joe theismann,moss,portis,alex smith rc game used. and alot more..
Old 08-24-2010, 02:38 AM   #7
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
any rookie cards?
Old 08-24-2010, 09:02 AM   #8
Banned
I got alot, what sport ? Also have auto rc cards and gameused rc card.
Old 08-25-2010, 05:54 AM   #9
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
holy cow. where did you find all this stuff?
Old 08-25-2010, 09:40 AM   #10
Banned
I have been into cards for about 22 years.i have over 10,000 cards.sometimes I start selling some to make room..as fpr pic's and prices anyone wanting anything let me know and I'll post pic's and how much.with so meny cards it would be hard to take pic's of everything.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:58 AM   #11
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal trd View Post
I have been into cards for about 22 years.i have over 10,000 cards.sometimes I start selling some to make room..as fpr pic's and prices anyone wanting anything let me know and I'll post pic's and how much.with so meny cards it would be hard to take pic's of everything.
Question, I have a bunch of baseball cards from 92-94 mostly, with some autographed special sets, all diff brands...is there really still a good market around for this kinda stuff?
Old 08-25-2010, 11:14 AM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Question, I have a bunch of baseball cards from 92-94 mostly, with some autographed special sets, all diff brands...is there really still a good market around for this kinda stuff?
kind of, if you got player that people like,but I have been selling for half of what the cards book for. The main thing people want is rc's and auto's.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:46 PM   #13
Banned
I'm going to post some pic's when I get home so if there is any cards you want to see let me know..
Old 08-25-2010, 09:11 PM   #14
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
I have this card from Michael Jordan does anyone now if its worth anything????
Old 08-25-2010, 10:00 PM   #15
Banned
send me the card # and year.if thats what i think it is it books for 600.00.if it's mint.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:30 PM   #16
Banned
tom brady,elway,montana, auto"s 45 each, if anyone wants some cards for kids i have about 3000-4000 cards with some good cards ill sell you for 40.00 pick up or 55.00 shipped
Old 08-27-2010, 12:38 AM   #17
Banned
any mickey mantle fans? i got 10 mantle cards they book at 5-10 each sell for 17.00.any yankees fans? i got a nice lot of cards with all the big names in it pm me for info and pic's.i can do lots for almost any team
Old 09-24-2010, 11:29 AM   #18
Banned
bump
Old 11-18-2010, 09:20 PM   #19
Banned
bump..
Old 11-18-2010, 09:22 PM   #20
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I have a bunch of hockey and baseball cards mainly