Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

***SOLD*** iPod Nano - 4GB Silver (Unopened)

Old 07-03-2008, 06:19 AM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
***SOLD*** iPod Nano - 4GB Silver (Unopened)

***UPDATE: ITEM SOLD! THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST***

Hey guys & gals...

I'm selling a brand new silver iPod Nano. Like all new Nanos, this is a video iPod. It's the 4GB version.

I'm asking $149 (same as you can get it in the store) except I'm not charging tax or shipping.

I received this iPod just for opening a checking account. It arrived in the mail yesterday, and is still in the original, sealed packaging. I will not open the box... the factory seal will be on it when it arrives.

Why am I selling it, you ask? I already have a Nano (though it's an older version w/o video), and I need the money to fix the stereo in my house.

PM or reply w/ any questions
Old 07-03-2008, 08:10 AM   #4
LL7 is a jewel in the roughLL7 is a jewel in the roughLL7 is a jewel in the roughLL7 is a jewel in the rough
LL7's Tacoma Gallery
You can find them for $140 or less online from reputable dealers. This one even had free shipping. http://www.pcconnection.com/IPA/Shop...tm?sku=7678519

You'll probably have better luck dropping the price a bit.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:05 AM   #5
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
If you don't sell it here....try ebay. You'll get some good money for it.
Ebay was my next resort... I just sold a GPS unit on there, and the fees (plus the PayPal fees) can really eat into your profit. I like trying to sell on forums and craig's list and my company's classifieds before trying Ebay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I would have bought it from you yesterday. I just purchased one off of ebay for my girlfriend. You'll get your money for it all the ones I see them selling are opened and with slight scratches.
Hope she enjoys it. How much did you pay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL7 View Post
You can find them for $140 or less online from reputable dealers. This one even had free shipping. http://www.pcconnection.com/IPA/Shop...tm?sku=7678519

You'll probably have better luck dropping the price a bit.
I just sold it to somebody here at work for $150. I'm glad she didn't see that website. I've saved the website to my favorites now, though... I'll be checking it before I buy any future electronics. Thanks!
Old 07-04-2008, 12:33 AM   #7
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Got it for 81 bucks but it was 7 dollars shipping. It hasn't arrived yet, the description said it had scratches. It came with some accessories but I don't know anything about Ipods. I'm not that up to date I just listen to the voices in my head.
Oooo boy...there's a lot to learn. Are you gonna be using itunes?