Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Most Awesomest GMC Can Ever!

Old 07-07-2008, 07:57 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Most Awesomest GMC Can Ever!

good god! I need this!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other...ayphotohosting

Hey MM, it's in Florida, do you mind if I store it at your place until I can come pick it up.
Attached Thumbnails
Most Awesomest GMC Can Ever!-98e9_3.jpg  
Old 07-07-2008, 08:11 AM   #2
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
good god! I need this!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other...ayphotohosting

Hey MM, it's in Florida, do you mind if I store it at your place until I can come pick it up.
Sure, bring it over! Damn, I could have used this at the infield of Daytona!
You don't mind if I take this to the beach, do ya?
Damn, I just looked at the pictures. It even comes with a sauna! I need this...
Old 07-07-2008, 08:26 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
wow awesome!! its only at $1300 !!!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 08:49 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
wow awesome!! its only at $1300 !!!!!
yeah but, there is still 6 days 9 hours left. It will probably get up to at least $1900.
Old 07-07-2008, 03:23 PM   #5
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Unless the middle wheels lift while turning, how does it turn ?
Old 07-07-2008, 03:24 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery

What you get when you cross a sawzall, welder, and beer, Alex.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:17 PM   #8
Chomag will become famous soon enough
Chomag's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Well, I must say it's original but I'm with Jedi on this. How the hell does this thing turn!?!?
Old 07-09-2008, 05:29 AM   #9
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
OMG... WHY??

Yup...that's reliable and safe.

Turns? WIDE....really WIDE. He's probably gotta wait for oncoming traffic to go by so he can get into the left lane to make his turns.

Notice the 3 mirrors on the side of the truck. That's for turning visualization.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:51 PM   #10
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Current bid: US $3,850.00
Old 07-11-2008, 10:07 PM   #11
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Maybe its like those RC cars where each side gets power. If you want to go left, only throttle the right side. That along with front wheels that turn....probably wont work.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:17 PM   #12
altifron is on a distinguished road

altifron's Tacoma Gallery
hey ladies and gents
SAUNA INCLUDED !

Also included to this auction is a matching single-axle sauna-on-wheels built from another two vans. Sauna-trailer has a little bar corner with large sunroof, shower and of course a real sauna! Interior is made out of wood panels and floors are Pergo. The trailer is provided with 20 gallon water tank with a pump, so that your wife can take a shower while you are driving. The shower system has a heater to provide warm water.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:21 PM   #13
altifron is on a distinguished road

altifron's Tacoma Gallery
do you think it can off road well
lol
this has got to be top 10 material on coolest machines
Old 07-12-2008, 12:12 AM   #14
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

pb2themax's Tacoma Gallery
What a pile o crap.

In the listing it says it gets 15/20mpg. I highly doubt it. LOL
Old 07-12-2008, 12:27 AM   #15
bledsoe3 is on a distinguished road
bledsoe3's Tacoma Gallery
That was on "RV Crazy" on the Travel Channel.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:11 PM   #16
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Just in case your wondering.......
LOL, it sold for $4,750!!