FS Brand New Oakley Jawbone Polarized

Old 09-08-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
hoopscoach is on a distinguished road
Name: Danny
hoopscoach's Tacoma Gallery
FS Brand New Oakley Jawbone Polarized

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
FS Brand New Oakley Jawbone Polarized-100_0707-1-.jpg   FS Brand New Oakley Jawbone Polarized-100_0709-1-.jpg   FS Brand New Oakley Jawbone Polarized-100_0710-1-.jpg   FS Brand New Oakley Jawbone Polarized-100_0714-1-.jpg  
Old 09-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #2
bump.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:32 PM   #3
Any offers? Would consider trades for other like new or new sunglasses.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:51 AM   #6
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
not to shit on OPs thread but b4 u buy go on oakley vault
they have some pretty nice ones for like 50

http://oakleyvault.com/catalog?N=7+100812
Old 09-12-2010, 04:41 PM   #7
Thanks for not shitting on my thread, I really appreciate that. Yes I do accept paypal. PM sent.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post

And exactly how many Jawbone pairs do they have?? WIAT.,..NONE! Dunmbass.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #9
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:

Saying "I don't mean to shit in the OPs thread" or "I don't mean to be rude" or "With all due respect" does NOT entitle you to then shit in a thread, be rude, or be disrespectful.

If you have to start a sentence out with something like that....Don't bother with it.

Not to mention Chris's post....I saw no Jawbones there....
Old 09-12-2010, 04:58 PM   #10
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Saying "I don't mean to shit in the OPs thread" or "I don't mean to be rude" or "With all due respect" does NOT entitle you to then shit in a thread, be rude, or be disrespectful.

If you have to start a sentence out with something like that....Don't bother with it.

Not to mention Chris's post....I saw no Jawbones there....
first of all when i said "one" i meant oakleys in general. secondly. how the fuck can you... especially you tell me not to shit on a thread when u specifically shit on my thread. literally. haha fucking hypocrit. and chris4x4. nice spelling smart guy
Old 09-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #11
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
And exactly how many Jawbone pairs do they have?? WIAT.,..NONE! Dunmbass.
you should send yourself a warning saying Tacoma World Forums does not tolerate name calling.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #12
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
first of all when i said "one" i meant oakleys in general. secondly. how the fuck can you... especially you tell me not to shit on a thread when u specifically shit on my thread. literally. haha fucking hypocrit. and chris4x4. nice spelling smart guy
I dont care how I spell. Dumbass.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #13

Quote:
you should send yourself a warning saying Tacoma World Forums does not tolerate name calling.
Dont worry. I did.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #14
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TRD4WD View Post
i have a pair of whiskers that i havent worn very much if you are interested. they are about 6 months old
haha Thread=jacked
Old 09-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #15
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Dont worry. I did.
haha fucking loser
Old 09-12-2010, 05:16 PM   #16
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
1) I'd love to see the thread you are talking about. When you get back from your ban you can tell us all about it.
2) There is a difference between disagreeing with your opinion and posting a sales link in someone else B/S/T thread.
3) Quit whining about the past...and stop making yourself a target (Seems at least Chris and I agree you are being a moron in this thread...and I know this isn't the 1st or 3rd or 5th time I've pointed out something like this to you)

Quote:
haha fucking loser
Again- Stop being stupid. Enjoy the 5 day and fix your attitude before you come back and post more.

OP- Hopefully back on track...GLWS!!!
Old 09-12-2010, 05:50 PM   #17
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-12-2010, 06:11 PM   #18
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
that didn't take long
Old 09-12-2010, 06:13 PM   #19
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
damn i wish i had $175
Old 09-12-2010, 06:33 PM   #20
Well I guess that about fixes that problem. Thanks everybody. By the way, they are still for sale and will be going on Ebay tonight so if anyone is interested please let me know.