Notices

help, need missing usmc item

Old 09-10-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
adamstoy is on a distinguished road
Marines: mals31 aviation
Name: adam
adamstoy's Tacoma Gallery
help, need missing usmc item

hey, any marines out there that have a throat protector coyote brown for sale? I'm EASing in 2 weeks and don't wanna go through all the bullshit paperwork to get one. If anyone has an extra i'll pay top dollar for it

thanks
Old 09-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #2
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
good luck on that one...theres no surplus stores out there that may carry them i would try that if you have no luck on here
Old 09-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #3
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
I have no surplus stores out here either. Anybody on Camp Pendleton that can get down to Oceanside should be able to snag one up there.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #4
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
wooohoooooo your gonna be FREEEEE

First Civ Div hahaha

oh good luck with the throat protector.

"There's only one thief in the Marine Corps, every one else is just trying to get their shit back!"