Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:357 SIG Ammo-Stafford, VA

Old 09-12-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: JEREMY
JBarbaresi's Tacoma Gallery
FS:357 SIG Ammo-Stafford, VA

I am getting rid of some of my 357 SIG stash and building up my 9mm since my wife has taken a liking to shooting. I have 5 cases of Federal Frangible 100gr range/training ammo. All ammo is in oem packaging from Federal and exterior boxes are in good shape, individual boxes are all like new. Each case is 1000 rounds, 20 boxes of 50. Frangible ammo is safe to fire through polygonal barrels like Glocks and H&Ks and great for range practice and shooting steel plates or other close quarters training. Asking $300 plus shipping costs for each case, which comes to $15.00 a box. If interested PM or respond with your Zip code and I'll give you a shipping quote.

Will also consider equal value trades for factory standard pressure 9mm ammo, self defense preferred but also looking for FMJ range ammo. Would like Federal HST 147gr. All trades must be local.

Old 09-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #2
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal on one of my favorite cartridges!

If I had not allready blown my play money on the 17 ride I would be on it.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:55 PM   #3
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Great deal on one of my favorite cartridges!

If I had not allready blown my play money on the 17 ride I would be on it.
theres always more money for bulk ammo in limited quantities when its this cheap isn't that why God created credit cards?
Old 09-13-2010, 02:44 PM   #4
The Wombat is on a distinguished road
The Wombat's Tacoma Gallery
Stupid Gun Control

*sigh* if only I didn't live in Massachusetts...
Old 09-13-2010, 02:46 PM   #5
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal, good luck with the sale!
Old 09-13-2010, 02:49 PM   #6
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Good deal. I usually end up paying $20 - $26 for a box of .357 sig
Old 09-13-2010, 03:50 PM   #8
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
Good deal. I usually end up paying $20 - $26 for a box of .357 sig
i've shipped a couple cases when i sold a previous batch and it was very reasonable. let me know...
Old 09-18-2010, 05:48 PM   #10
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Figures. I don't own a .357

But... maybe if I find a compact
Old 09-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #11
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
Figures. I don't own a .357

But... maybe if I find a compact
i may sell my glock 32 if i find a buyer. its a compact but not a "subcompact". don't know what you're looking for exactly.