Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: 1987 Suzuki Samurai Deluxe 5speed

Old 10-05-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 1987 Suzuki Samurai Deluxe 5speed

My buddy is selling it to get a Jeep crawler.

No A/C, radio. Has old 2nd row seats, seat belts, bedlined interior floor. Has stock suspension but can be easily upgraded. 5 speed with floor transfer case shifter.

Pictures tomorrow

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...r/_JIM1951.jpg

Old 10-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Price??
$2000 or trade for a built Jeep Crawler of same value
Old 10-06-2010, 06:59 AM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-06-2010, 07:21 AM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Comes with FJ60 lift leaf packs. 7 pack, bushings, 3" shackles- all it needs is new seats on the axles..

And the Wagoneer already sold. It sold for $2300 this summer. And I should say built or STOCK Jeep. 4x4. Obviously
Old 10-06-2010, 09:23 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 10-07-2010, 05:17 AM   #7
Banned
toothaker1219 is on a distinguished road
toothaker1219's Tacoma Gallery
morning bump, some one buy my SAMURAI
Old 10-07-2010, 05:45 AM   #8
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
^who let that tahoe in here?!?!

Old 10-07-2010, 05:51 AM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I want the old red hilux in the background behind the wagoneer, lol. Samurai would be sold and would make nice trail toy but not gonna haul or drive it to TX.........delivery for 2500?
Old 10-07-2010, 06:24 AM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I tried to get that pickup so many times. It was a 1983 Toyota 4WD pickup. It was a sick truck. I have pictures of it. And Hudson and I will see how shipping would work.... Larry you don't want to talk about that CRX...it sounded awful and burned oil- badly haha
Old 10-07-2010, 06:55 AM   #11
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
And Hudson and I will see how shipping would work
Don't waste your time, the wife would have a fit, that money is most likely going towards fixing one of the kid's cars, I'd have to park something in the driveway, home improvements in progress, wife's birthday coming up, etc etc etc.........nice daydream, mostly
Old 10-07-2010, 08:09 AM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I know. I was kindof saying its a possibility if someone wishes to buys it. We can ship on your expense
Old 10-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Any requests for more pictures?