Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

16gb iPad WiFi ***FEELER***

Old 10-12-2010, 11:57 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
16gb iPad WiFi ***FEELER***

got a 16gb wifi ipad i might get rid of to pay for a professional lens.
i never use it but wondering if anyone would be interested.
ill get pics up eventually.

you get the apple case, camera kit, and incase sleeve, and power converter. even original box if i can find it.

$400.00

any takers?
Old 10-13-2010, 12:20 AM   #3
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
got a 16gb wifi ipad i might get rid of to pay for a professional lens.
i never use it but wondering if anyone would be interested.
ill get pics up eventually.

you get the apple case, camera kit, and incase sleeve, and power converter. even original box if i can find it.

$400.00

any takers?
Very interested and I am local... Pics? Thanks.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:23 AM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDogg311 View Post
new in box???
nope not new in box
Old 10-13-2010, 12:23 AM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB3CK24 View Post
Very interested and I am local... Pics? Thanks.
i will get pics tomorrow
Old 10-13-2010, 10:48 AM   #6
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 10-13-2010, 10:50 AM   #7
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i need new lens!
Old 10-14-2010, 01:50 AM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys it sold today too busy to update the thread