LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Honda Shadow 600 VLX

Old 11-15-2010, 09:02 AM   #1
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Honda Shadow 600 VLX

I know its not the right season but, i just want to get rid of this thing.. I need the money for some other plans i have. Buying my first house This 2005 Shadow is in mint condition. Never been dropped and never abused, always garaged! This bike is immaculate and only has 5600 miles on it. Comes with grip warmers. $2,800 FIRM. No free rides, if you want to come look at it, or would like more info and or pics please call or email.

The color is a metallic blue-purple... Very awesome looking bike. Lots of chrome...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1B0NHJOH9g?fs=1

Thank you,

Yan
7 2 0 - 9 7 5 - 6 7 3 2
y v o l o d a r s k y @ m e . c o m
Old 11-15-2010, 09:08 AM   #2
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
sorry... it was taking forever to load and i didnt want my post to time out... pics are up now...
Old 11-15-2010, 06:56 PM   #3
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same bike in an older year... love it.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:19 PM   #4
yan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
I have the same bike in an older year... love it.

They are great bikes... Sucker started right up the other day and it was 27 out.... Freakin froze my ass off... Rode for 5 min haha
Old 11-21-2010, 10:22 AM   #5
yan's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-27-2010, 03:37 PM   #6
yan's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP NEW PRICE NEW PICS AND VIDEO!!!
Old 11-30-2010, 11:54 AM   #7
yan's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-15-2011, 11:12 PM   #8
yan's Tacoma Gallery
2750.... the weather is getting better outside please someone buy this... i need to sell this to buy a ring...