Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Casio Pathfinder Paw1500 Almost brand new.

Old 11-18-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Casio Pathfinder Paw1500 Almost brand new.

SOLD
Picture:
http://flic.kr/p/8UrbYR
http://gallery.me.com/josh.davis#100...5_db7c370d2a_o

Asking 200 (obo) + Free Shipping in US (48). Originally cost 320 + Warranty.

I have had this for around 6 months but only used 3 times. I purchased because of the compass but now I have a garmin gps so this is no use to me.

Features
Equipped for land and sea adventures, this wrist-top information center from Casio keeps time with the Atomic Clock, draws its power from the sun and offers tide and moon data!

Automatically receives atomic clock time calibration signals in the U.S., England, Germany and Japan for incredibly accurate timekeeping
No batteries to replace! This compact unit has a large-capacity solar storage battery that requires very little light to recharge
Small sensors detect direction, altitude and temperature, keeping you in tune with the world around you
Tide graph combines preset and user inputs; moon data includes moon age and moon phase graph
Digital compass displays current heading and features bearing memory; reports bearing in 1 increments
Altimeter tracks elevation gain and loss from -2,300 to 32,800 ft. (-700 to 10,000m) in 20 ft. (5m) increments
Altimeter memory captures up to 20 records of high/low altitude, cumulative ascent/descent, date, month and time
Altitude tendency and differential graphs position you with respect to your target altitude
Detect change in the weather—barometric tendency and differential graphs chart weather changes
Barometer tracks atmospheric pressure changes from 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
Thermometer ranges from 14 to 140F (-10 to 60C) measured in 0.2F increments (0.1C)
Electro-luminescent backlight activates by simply tilting your wrist 40 toward you from the horizontal
1/100-second stopwatch measures elapsed time, split time and 1st-2nd place times
Features countdown (yacht) timer, time in 12 or 24-hour format, world time with 29 time zones, date, day, auto calendar (through 2039), 5 daily alarms and hourly chime
Water resistant to 200m (660 ft.)
Old 11-18-2010, 03:31 PM   #2
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trying to add teh picture but not sure why it wont show.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sierrahsky/5187869905/
Old 11-18-2010, 03:31 PM   #3
Expedition Style

Old 11-18-2010, 04:03 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Try photobucket, or download it right to TW
Old 11-18-2010, 05:32 PM   #5
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Try photobucket, or download it right to TW
I did but for some reason I cant get past the last screen when downloading pics. So I did it on flickr.
Old 11-21-2010, 11:06 PM   #6
Expedition Style

So have had a few offers around 150 so if any one actually wants this and can really pay then let me know. This watch is in perfect condition and is perfect for those who want functional and useful tools when hiking, camping or just daily use.
Old 11-22-2010, 01:52 PM   #7
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
bumpage..

i am wearing a similar watch. i love my pathfinder. hiking, it is nice to see your elevation gain.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:01 PM   #8
Expedition Style

Sorry about that guys, I finally got my photo to upload to the post. Check it out, great condition, and ready to be shipped or picked up.

J
Old 11-26-2010, 05:54 PM   #9
Expedition Style

Thanks Guys SOLD!!