Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

wtb sprint phone

Old 11-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #1
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
wtb sprint phone

mine is not working right so looking to see if any one has any for sell let me know and add pic's if you can.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:54 PM   #2
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have an HTC touch and a Samsung instinct both like new. Sorry no pics right now make offer
Old 11-25-2010, 06:36 PM   #3
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
let me know what you have in mined
Old 11-26-2010, 11:37 AM   #4
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
I think my brother has an lg rumor laying around and my roommate has a mostly functional palm pre.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:44 AM   #5
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
In another two weeks I'll have a BB Curve (the older one) that's about 18 months old you can have for shipping. Includes an Otterbox jelly-type case.

I'm switching to Verizon and getting a Droid X.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:11 PM   #6
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by megillet View Post
In another two weeks I'll have a BB Curve (the older one) that's about 18 months old you can have for shipping. Includes an Otterbox jelly-type case.

I'm switching to Verizon and getting a Droid X.
plase let me know. My buddy has one and loves it. What did you think of it.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:59 PM   #8
strengthcoach4 will become famous soon enoughstrengthcoach4 will become famous soon enough

Name: Ryan
strengthcoach4's Tacoma Gallery
I have a good condition Treo Pro you can have for $50 or an old Treo 800 for $20.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:17 AM   #9
douggytundra will become famous soon enoughdouggytundra will become famous soon enough

douggytundra's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 11-28-2010, 09:39 AM   #10
Greenthumb is on a distinguished road

Greenthumb's Tacoma Gallery
Palm pre

I have a Palm Pre... great phone has minor cracks in face but dosent cause any problems. Ill sell it for $100
Old 11-28-2010, 09:41 AM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have a brand new in the box Samsung Instinct HD...pm me if interested

Comes with everything

Presenting the first phone that stays up to speed with your life. The Samsung Instinct HD is the fastest, most advanced Instinct yet. Its full touchscreen display with built-in accelerometer keeps up with your fast fingers. The 5.0-megapixel camera with TV out lets you brilliantly capture your life and immediately play it back on your HDTV. On top of all that, there's also Wi-Fi, a full HTML web browser and advanced GPS navigation. Let's face it - your instinct just got better.

Details:

Dimensions (WxDxH): 58 mm x 118 mm x 13 mm
Weight: 114 g
Phone Book Capacity: 600
Vibrating Alert: Yes

Data
Internet Browser: Yes
Wireless Interface: Bluetooth

Battery
Talk Time: Up to 348 min

Copied from site ^ ^^
Old 11-28-2010, 09:46 AM   #12
douggytundra will become famous soon enoughdouggytundra will become famous soon enough

douggytundra's Tacoma Gallery
Pearl

Pearl
Attached Thumbnails
wtb sprint phone-stuff-029.jpg   wtb sprint phone-stuff-030.jpg  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:33 PM   #13
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Best one of all. HTC EVO for sale. 300 + shipping. Comes with charger, silicone case, and a spare battery. The phone is in mint condition.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:49 PM   #14
81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
Best one of all. HTC EVO for sale. 300 + shipping. Comes with charger, silicone case, and a spare battery. The phone is in mint condition.

are all the screws still in
Old 11-29-2010, 02:03 PM   #15
Keyser Soze
WATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud of

Name: Rob
WATRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Samsung Moment (Android 2.1).

Details here: http://www.nwtoys.com/forum/miscella...oid-2-1-a.html
Old 12-22-2010, 09:43 AM   #16
Banned
bump..looking for a htc evo, but not willing to pay over 250 for a used one when I can get a new one for 300.