Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Luminox Black Ops Watch, Skagen Watch or trade

Old 11-25-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
FS:Luminox Black Ops Watch, Skagen Watch or trade

SOLD
Old 11-25-2010, 06:31 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
get rid of the girl
Old 11-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #3
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
get rid of the girl
LOL! I would normally agree, but this is not just any girl... If I did that my gentlemen's equipment would never forgive me!
Old 11-25-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
The Luminox is a nice watch, I just got one a few weeks ago. I don't want to burst your bubble but I paid $244 brand new in Amazon.com
Good luck and free bump
Old 11-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #5
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltano View Post
The Luminox is a nice watch, I just got one a few weeks ago. I don't want to burst your bubble but I paid $244 brand new in Amazon.com
Good luck and free bump
No bursting here. I saw how much it was online. I was hoping to get 200 shipped, so figure I will walk with 180. Thats 84 off for an awesome watch in awesome condition. And I have another one that I have had now for years that is bullet proof so I know they last!
Old 11-26-2010, 05:59 AM   #6
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
Had my luminox for 13 years now... 2nd battery. The damn thing is rediculously bulletproof! The bands arent, but they're only like $15 on ebay (only on my 3rd one of those). Bump for a great watch!
Old 11-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #8
modthemodded is on a distinguished road
modthemodded's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 12-06-2010, 07:34 PM   #9
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
Luminox still available?
Old 12-06-2010, 07:46 PM   #10
Expedition Style

Yes it is
Old 12-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #11
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Love my Lumi.glws
Old 12-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #12
Expedition Style

Thanks. I have a second one and they are freaking awesome!
Old 12-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #13
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I just got my luminox last Friday. I could have saved 40 dollars DOH!
Old 12-16-2010, 12:13 AM   #14
Expedition Style

Still available and can make sure it's shipped to you b4 Xmas if you hurry.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #15
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Interested in any trades for the Luminox?

Edit: I'll trade you these glasses http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...polarized.html + $80. I'll ship first!
Old 12-16-2010, 09:14 AM   #16
Expedition Style

Sorry but I am not looking for glasses. More for Tacoma parts or cash.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:11 AM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I wish i had 2nd gen parts or cash money for the luminox
Old 12-16-2010, 02:44 PM   #18
Expedition Style

Its a sweet watch, water proof to 200 + meters. Screw down crown. And its in great condition. Comes with all original stuff.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:57 PM   #19
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
trade you a Invicta without a box for it.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:24 PM   #20
Expedition Style

If I did another watch my girl would kill me lol. Looking more for truck or apple stuff.