Notices

Full Suspension Mountain Bike

Old 12-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
Full Suspension Mountain Bike

I have a 2008 Haro Sonix LT Im thinking about selling. Retail price on it was $2400, size 16 - Im about 5'10 and it fits me allright though my legs run a little short, id imagine its perfect for someone in the 5'7-5'9 range. Ive changed the seat on it and put eggbeater pedals on it as well as replaced the front rotor. Great bike, just that with my new business and move to Houston I dont have the time to ride and it just sits
$1400 obo

http://www.mtbr.com/cat/bikes/xc-sus...9_1526crx.aspx

http://reviews.mtbr.com/blog/haro-sonix-lt-review/

quick rundown of the components...
http://www.bikepedia.com/quickbike/B...x+LT&Type=bike

Old 12-10-2010, 05:01 AM   #2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bike, welcome to Htown, got 13 bikes already but GLWS...........
Old 12-10-2010, 05:34 AM   #3
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
One of these days I will buy my self one like yours. But for now I must settle with my Wal-Mart bike.

Free Bump...
Old 12-10-2010, 06:02 AM   #4
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Nice bike, welcome to Htown, got 13 bikes already but GLWS...........
thanks..... 13 bikes, how do you keep up with all of them lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRun View Post
One of these days I will buy my self one like yours. But for now I must settle with my Wal-Mart bike.

Free Bump...
its a WORLD of difference
Old 12-10-2010, 06:10 AM   #5
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I love Haro's, but hate full suspension. anyways, don't have the money for it.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:32 PM   #6
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul's TRD View Post
I love Haro's, but hate full suspension. anyways, don't have the money for it.
whats to hate about full susp? most of them you can lock out the rear shock if you need to. ill never ride hardtail again lol
Old 12-10-2010, 09:22 PM   #7
2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future
Name: Daniel
2gtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
nice bike dude, you have a nice trail close to your place at cypress wood you should make some time to ride. Gl with the sale
Old 12-11-2010, 07:06 AM   #8
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gtacoma View Post
nice bike dude, you have a nice trail close to your place at cypress wood you should make some time to ride. Gl with the sale
ive ridden it once, as far as i figured it just kinda loops around to tc jester and to meyer park right? if i can get decent coin for the bike ill let it go otherwise ill hold onto it and try to hit the trails whenever an opportunity lets me.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:42 PM   #9
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
whats to hate about full susp? most of them you can lock out the rear shock if you need to. ill never ride hardtail again lol
Yeah, your right, I guess it's not that I hate them, but my preference will always lean to hard tail. What I'd really like to get my hands on is a 29'er.