Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Beats by Dr. Dre "Monster" Ear Buds

Old 12-07-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Beats by Dr. Dre "Monster" Ear Buds

Checking interests, i have some "Monster" Ear buds by Dr. Dre for sale. Awesome earphones. Yours will be Sealed. $75.00 Shipped

Currently out of all my earphones but here is a pic of the open pack. Placing another order in the morning. 12/7/10 Let me know if you think you would like a pair. Or just shoot me a PM

Old 12-07-2010, 10:10 PM   #2
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
are these from china or are the legit? how can you sell for so cheap?
Old 12-07-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacovic View Post
x2
Old 12-07-2010, 10:14 PM   #4
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacovic View Post
x3. I saw these at walmart for like $95.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #5
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal. these are awesome headphones i have them myself
Old 12-07-2010, 10:24 PM   #6
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No they're the real thing.
Wal-Mart does have them for around $95 and most of them are going for around $110 on ebay.

To make a long story short I sale fireworks every year (past few years) and have a wholesale license. So i got to thinking and thought about ordering some different quantity of things and see how that goes. I can not just buy 4 or 5 of them and get em for this cheap. Just starting out so i'm going to see how the new stuff goes.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #7
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfzdrag3 View Post
No they're the real thing.
Wal-Mart does have them for around $95 and most of them are going for around $110 on ebay.

To make a long story short I sale fireworks every year (past few years) and have a wholesale license. So i got to thinking and thought about ordering some different quantity of things and see how that goes. I can not just buy 4 or 5 of them and get em for this cheap. Just starting out so i'm going to see how the new stuff goes.
Are you an authorized dealer for them? they won't warranty them if you don't get them from a dealer. It says right on the site. Also can you get any other models or just the in ear?
Old 12-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #8

No i am not an authorize dealer of the Earphones. I buy the Earphones off of i guess you could say a "2nd hand man," Then resale them. If i were, i could not be able to sale them for any cheaper then say, Walmart or Target would offer the Earphones at. As far as the different models go, I am sure i could probably order some different ones (such as HDstudio over head) of high quantity starting.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:34 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
Great deal. these are awesome headphones i have them myself

They are pretty sick. I couldn't believe how much difference between the Dr. Dre ones and just regular ear buds such as skull candy.