Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Von Zipper Clutch Sunglasses (polarized)

Old 12-09-2010, 10:09 PM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
FS:Von Zipper Clutch Sunglasses (polarized)

Sold

They are brand new, only taken out of the box to take pictures.

They have Polarized gray lenses with a gloss black frame. Retail price is $185.

$75.00

FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the CONUS. NO SALES TAX!

Paypal preferred.

http://us.vonzipper.com/#/products/s...ack_Gloss_Grey

Will also throw in this King Off-Road Racking Shocks keychain and decal.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:08 AM   #2
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nevermind...
Old 12-11-2010, 07:59 AM   #3

Bump
Old 12-11-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
dont mind that dickhead, he tried to fuck around in my thread as well. chump ass kid. good luck on the sale OP.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:38 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
dont mind that dickhead, he tried to fuck around in my thread as well. chump ass kid. good luck on the sale OP.
Thanks man. The kid seems like a douche based on other posts I've read.

I think my price is fair but I'm open to offers.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:48 PM   #6
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
good luck man. i dont buy anything but von zipper!
Old 12-13-2010, 06:42 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
good luck man. i dont buy anything but von zipper!

Thanks! These glasses are nice, they just don't fit my large head and I can't return them because I bought them from a store that is going out of business.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:57 PM   #8
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
Thanks man. The kid seems like a douche based on other posts I've read.

I think my price is fair but I'm open to offers.
Nice shades.... could I get a pic of them on?.... oh wait .... bahaha i'm only kidding man....

I'm in the market for shades and I only buy shades with polarized lenses......hmmm..... these look kinda sleek.... let me think about it....
Old 12-14-2010, 08:23 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
Nice shades.... could I get a pic of them on?.... oh wait .... bahaha i'm only kidding man....

I'm in the market for shades and I only buy shades with polarized lenses......hmmm..... these look kinda sleek.... let me think about it....
Hahaha! Here's a picture of the legend Andy Irons wearing these glasses!

Old 12-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #10

Evening bump
Old 12-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #11

Will also throw in this King Off-Road Racking Shocks keychain and decal.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:22 AM   #12

Bump for the morning crew!
Old 12-16-2010, 12:52 PM   #13
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the king sticker and key chain?
Old 12-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
How much for the king sticker and key chain?
$95.00 shipped and I'll throw in the sunglasses
Old 12-16-2010, 01:58 PM   #15
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ehhh I'll give you like 5 bucks. My new pick up needs a king sticker lol

hook it up son!
Old 12-16-2010, 02:40 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
Ehhh I'll give you like 5 bucks. My new pick up needs a king sticker lol

hook it up son!
PM me your address and I'll send you a King decal on me.

Merry Christmas from a fellow Californian!
Old 12-16-2010, 02:44 PM   #17
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
PM me your address and I'll send you a King decal on me.

Merry Christmas from a fellow Californian!
yee!
Old 12-17-2010, 08:43 AM   #18

Bump

Open to offers.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:31 AM   #19

bump
Old 12-21-2010, 09:33 AM   #20

Price drop!

$85.00 shipped anywhere in the CONUS!