Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: PS3 Games

Old 12-10-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
FS: PS3 Games

I have a few PS3 games im selling cause i could use the extra money. All of the games are in great condition.
The games include:

Rock band 2 (just disc) - $10
Grand Theft Auto IV - $10 SOLD
Assassins Creed - $10 SOLD
Madden 10 - $10 SOLD
Little Big Planet - $15
Resistance 2 - $15

Old 12-10-2010, 10:13 PM   #2
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
bump before i go to bed
Old 12-12-2010, 10:41 AM   #3
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-20-2010, 12:01 PM   #4
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
i'll give you 10 shipped for madden 10
Old 12-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #5
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfzdrag3 View Post
i'll give you 10 shipped for madden 10
i think madden, assassins creed, and GT4 might be sold. I am waiting for a PM reply