Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: White MacBook Laptop

Old 12-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #1
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery
FS: White MacBook Laptop

SOLD

Im selling my white Macbook. It has a 2.13 Intel Core Duo, 160 GB hard drive and 2 GB of ram. It is in perfect condition with no problems. It includes Office Mac, and Adobe Photoshop CS, along with all of the standard software.

Call or text Logan @ 831-430-6049
$625 shipped

Attached Thumbnails
FS: White MacBook Laptop-brand-new-apple-macbook-mb403ll-white-13-3-quot-2-4ghz-core-2-duo-2gb-memory-160gb-hdd-2.jpg  
Old 12-13-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz'n View Post
Im selling my white Macbook. It has a 2.13 Intel Core Duo, 160 GB hard drive and 2 GB of ram. It is in perfect condition with no problems. It includes Office Mac, and Adobe Photoshop CS, along with all of the standard software.

Call or text Logan @ 831-430-6049
625 shipped

Do you have any other info on this? What generation? Bus speed? Whats the ram max out at? Solid on price?
Old 12-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How did I know you'd be in here Josh? lol

BTW. OP- your pic isnt showing for me, any other way to post it up?
Old 12-13-2010, 03:31 PM   #4
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
How did I know you'd be in here Josh? lol

BTW. OP- your pic isnt showing for me, any other way to post it up?
I always watch the mac stuff LOL....
Old 12-13-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
Do you have any other info on this? What generation? Bus speed? Whats the ram max out at? Solid on price?

Bus Speed= 1.07
Ram Max= 4GB
Price= Solid
Generation= Don't know
Old 12-13-2010, 07:07 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Mac=win
Yes! I would never go back.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:07 PM   #8
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Image works for me...

Old 12-13-2010, 08:29 PM   #9
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks^^ I can see it there.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:31 PM   #10
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Just a friendly bump I have the exact same set up except 500gb hard drive (thanks to old HD crashing on me).

I love my mac it has never failed me until the hard drive (think it was my fault letting it overheat by accident)

I love my mac if I didnt have 2 I would deff take this up!
Old 12-14-2010, 11:29 AM   #11
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
Just a friendly bump I have the exact same set up except 500gb hard drive (thanks to old HD crashing on me).

I love my mac it has never failed me until the hard drive (think it was my fault letting it overheat by accident)

Same here, I got a brand spanking new 21.5" iMac and LOVE it! And I have the same Macbook that I'm on right now
Old 12-14-2010, 01:47 PM   #12
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
^ I have a mac book, my mom has a (desktop one) ihome or something I think. Gf has a mac book lol
Old 12-14-2010, 03:13 PM   #13

Quote:

Once you go MAC you cant go back!!
Old 12-14-2010, 03:20 PM   #14
LOL

free bump

guys this is a good deal!

edit just throwing this out there if you want to send me your ram Im down.

I think I only have 1gb ram. not sure though no clue how to check either so oh well.

mac does its job,

Craigslist
School
Forums

lol
Old 12-14-2010, 05:35 PM   #15

SOLD!!
Old 12-14-2010, 07:54 PM   #16
<--- should get commission on helping you sale it so fast

just throwing that out there
Old 12-14-2010, 09:13 PM   #17

Quote:
<--- should get commission on helping you sale it so fast

just throwing that out there

I honestly would if i sold it to a TacomaWorld member, but I sold it on Craigs List.

Howa bout 100 TacomaWorld bucks.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:25 PM   #18
Somewhere on sabbatical
mountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mountainwolfpup's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Yahoo to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Skype™ to mountainwolfpup
Quote:
LOL

free bump

guys this is a good deal!

edit just throwing this out there if you want to send me your ram Im down.

I think I only have 1gb ram. not sure though no clue how to check either so oh well.

mac does its job,

Craigslist
School
Forums

lol
Hey Hunter500ky, it's super easy to check your RAM, CPU, and other vitals on your Mac. You know the little Apple in the upper left corner of the desktop, click on that, then select the top item "About this Mac". That's it. Pretty simple huh.