Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: NEW Pro-Tech TR3 SWAT Auto Knife

Old 12-14-2010, 09:09 PM   #1
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: JEREMY
JBarbaresi's Tacoma Gallery
FS: NEW Pro-Tech TR3 SWAT Auto Knife

This is a Pro-Tech Tactical Response 3 "SWAT" Limited Edition run. One of the top manufacturer's of auto knives, this particular one is brand new, never used, never carried, perfect condition. Make sure auto knives are legal where you live before expressing interest.

Pro-tech TR3 Limited Edition SWAT Partially Serrated
Blade: Black Tungsten DLC, 154cm, 3.5"
Handle: Black T6-6061 Anodized Aluminum, 4.5"
Overall Length: 8"
Weight: 3.6oz
MSRP: $240
Asking $155 shipped to continental US
Video Review Here

Old 12-14-2010, 10:09 PM   #2
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking Knife, comparable to Benchmade.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:34 AM   #4
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
damn J your killing me right now! i need a new knife too, just dont have that kind of money at the moment lol
i have a user TR3 with bead blast blade that does everything i need it to and keeps on ticking. it seems pricey, but the investment is worth it if you want an awesome knife.

whats your price point? i'll make some suggestions of decent knives to look at if you don't want to spend so much.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:38 AM   #5
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz'n View Post
Great looking Knife, comparable to Benchmade.
BM are great knives, but their autos don't even compare to pro-tech in my opinion. from BM i'd much prefer a manual or spring assisted, i'm a big fan of the mini-griptilian for carry.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #6
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post
BM are great knives, but their autos don't even compare to pro-tech in my opinion. from BM i'd much prefer a manual or spring assisted, i'm a big fan of the mini-griptilian for carry.

x2, my company heat treats all the blades for pro-tech and they are top quality. The few i have are awesome.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #7
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post
i have a user TR3 with bead blast blade that does everything i need it to and keeps on ticking. it seems pricey, but the investment is worth it if you want an awesome knife.

whats your price point? i'll make some suggestions of decent knives to look at if you don't want to spend so much.
its not that its too expensive, i just dont have that much EXTRA spending money right now haha i will toward the end of the month but gotta take care of some other things before i buy myself another xmas present maybe if nobody buys it before i get some money ill be able to take it off your hands haha
Old 12-15-2010, 07:50 PM   #8
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know anything about knives but bump for a local dude!
Old 12-15-2010, 07:52 PM   #9
Trever1t is on a distinguished road
Trever1t's Tacoma Gallery
that is an awesome action. Here in CA auto knives are limited to less than 2" blades for civilians...Law enforcement and Military are permitted to purchase and carry something like this.

Sucks, I'd snap it up!