Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Selling My White Oakley Sunglasses and phone covers

Old 08-13-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Selling My White Oakley Sunglasses and phone covers

I have a pair of the white minute sunglasses I bought a few years ago and havenít worn much since! They have no scratches and are in awesome shape and I was wondering if anybody was interested in purchasing them! If I get enough interest I will take pictures tomorrow and add them to the thread for everyone to see! I have the original cloth case to put them in!

I am also selling 2 cell phone cases for the Motorola Razor v3c! One is a UNC tar heels hard case with no clip!

And the other is a clear case for the Motorola Razor v3c with a clip! If you are interested then just let me know and I will load pictures!
Old 08-13-2008, 09:27 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also added to the selling list is a clear hard shell case for the first IPOD NANO'S! It is missing the clip!
Old 08-13-2008, 10:02 PM   #3
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Post pics of the sunglasses please.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:03 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Post pics of the sunglasses please.
Ok they will be up sometime after lunch tom! Just keep any eye out for them! I will also be posting pics of all other things
Old 08-13-2008, 10:11 PM   #5
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
Ok they will be up sometime after lunch tom! Just keep any eye out for them! I will also be posting pics of all other things
Sweet thanks man.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:02 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance

Final List of Sale Items

OK here it is! The final list of sale items!!!

Minute Oakley Sunglasses! They are white(with a bit of sparkle in them), black letters and rubber sides! There is a little bit of wear noticeable on the lenses( small scratch that is hardly noticeable)

A brand new Fossil, leather, money clip! With tin case! It was used once

A jumbo Universal Remote! With battery's and instructions on loading with devices!

A hard shell UNC phone case for Motorola V3 series razor's! It has a few scratches(like most used phone cases) and does not have a clip!

A clear cell phone case(with few scratches) with a clip, for the Motorola Razor V3 series

Old 08-14-2008, 08:41 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance

you make an offer! they are in great shape! Not bent and look awesome! I have never seen a pair that is white and has a bit of a sparkle to them for guys! ANd the scratch on one lens is hardly noticeable!! Just make me an offer I payed 130 for them brand new! And they haven't been worn much sense! I got a new pair a few months after them now im looking to sell these and add to my collection!
Old 08-14-2008, 09:51 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance

Sunglasses are 65 shipped(price is negotiable)
Old 08-20-2008, 06:45 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance

Price set for oakley sunglasses! 50 dollars plus shipping! Shoot me a pm
Old 08-20-2008, 07:01 PM   #15
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
why u gettin rid of all that stuff. yardsale?
Old 08-20-2008, 07:02 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
why u gettin rid of all that stuff. yardsale?

Need money for school and things! Just wish I could find someone to buy it! especially the sunglasses! They are nice, i will miss them
Old 08-20-2008, 07:34 PM   #17
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
well good luck. i wish i had some extra money lying around. had to pay for gas this month.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:48 PM   #18
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal on those Oakleys. I'd buy them if I had money and the Minute Series wasn't to small for my big head.

I have two sets of Oakleys, I love them. I wouldn't wear anything else.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:58 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Good deal on those Oakleys. I'd buy them if I had money and the Minute Series wasn't to small for my big head.

I have two sets of Oakleys, I love them. I wouldn't wear anything else.
Seriously! I just wish I could get somebody to buy them lol! If you want me to hold them for you I will