LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

ASUS Crosshair IV Forumla, AMD 1090T, MSI 5850

Old 12-18-2010, 08:23 AM   #1
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD ASUS Crosshair IV Forumla, AMD 1090T, Sapphire 5850

Quoted from a computer forum I am a member of... Pictures upon request.

Quote:
ASUS Crossahair IV Formula - $180 Shipped
Well cared for. Purchased at release and necessary steps were taken to ensure good NB heatsink contact. Sat in its box for several months while I let ASUS release some mature BIOS' for it. Currently runs my 1090T.

AMD Phenom 1090T - $180 Shipped
Pushed it to 4.3GHz on air. 1012APMW production chip.

Sapphire 5850 - $190 $185 Shipped OBO
Reference design. Ran in crossfire with the ASUS. Currently flashed with an ASUS 5850 BIOS.

ASUS 5850 - $200 Shipped OBO *** Pending Local OCN offer ***
Reference design. Ran in crossfire with the Sapphire. Stock BIOS.
Quote:
Below is the trade/buy/sell tracking system that is part of that forum... 75 total transaction with perfect feedback.

Examine my iTrader rating for greater assurance that I am a trusted seller on OCN.
Can provide eBay rep as well if needed. Both 100% positive feedback...

Terms:
Paypal only.
Shipping through USPS only.
Confirmation is included.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:05 AM   #2
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump