Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTB: Case XX knife

Old 12-24-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Case XX knife

Was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a good Case knife? I didn't know if anyone had one laying around that they wanted to sell for pretty cheap, or if anyone knows where to get one pretty cheap. Thanks!
Old 12-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #2
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
i have a bunch ... i have there case xx bowie prob cost more than 2x what all my other knifes cost together great knifes good luck finding one!
Old 12-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #3
TacoTacoTaco
Cossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
I have a cousin in Gassville. Actually if you take the short drive to Branson, at one of their outlet malls, there is a Case outlet, with very good prices. They have thousands of knives. I picked one up last weekend.
Old 12-24-2010, 07:25 PM   #4
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah I went there the other day but the wife wouldn't let me spend that much at Christmas time on a knife.
Old 12-24-2010, 07:26 PM   #5

Who's you cousin?
Old 12-30-2010, 09:00 PM   #6
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

still looking for one?
Old 01-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #7

I haven't got one yet, but my wife says she will get me one for my birthday on the 19th! We will see if that happens.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #8
THE RED DRAGON!!

hah ok i have have some high end knives for sale on here
Old 01-02-2011, 11:12 AM   #9
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
I inherited my grandfathers this year. I didn't think it was anything really special till I tried to have it sharpened. The guy told me to take it home and put it in my safe. He looked it up and it turnes out with the red bone handle, it is worth about $1,800 to a collector.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:47 AM   #10
THE RED DRAGON!!

hahaha yep i have about 5 of those types of knives i only use about 3 out of the 100 i have right now i have a crkt m-16 its a really nice everyday knife but i want to get rid of some of my nicer mid level ones so i dont start using them