Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Canon HD Camcorder

Old 12-27-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
Canon HD Camcorder

This is the one I have been using for Super Werty Films.

It's a Canon Vixia HF10 16gb. It's in mint condition. Original box and booklets

Includes an extra large battery I bought separate and a wall charger for that battery. Lasts a very long time Also includes a removable Sandisk 16gb card....so that makes this camera 32 gb total!

-shoots 1080p HD video (I scale down super werty films to 720p)

You can find out all it's specs here...

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/suppor..._hf10#Features

Paid over $1000 and I am asking $400 shipped or best offer

Serious buyers only please! PM me!
Old 12-27-2010, 02:22 PM   #2
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
^ what are you getting now ?
Old 12-27-2010, 03:54 PM   #3
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im planning on a Canon Rebel T2i
Old 12-27-2010, 05:07 PM   #4
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
This is a great camera. I got this and a 32GB card for $650 last year on Black Friday, when it first came out. That was a screamin' deal. Not sure what a good price for the camera would be, but I can vouch for it's quality of performance!
Old 12-28-2010, 08:11 AM   #5
Sleeper 4x4

New Deal

Buy it now for only $500 shipped
Old 12-30-2010, 11:22 AM   #6
Sleeper 4x4

Bump, make me an good offer, serious only please

Trying to get rid of this soon so I can buy a different camera
Old 01-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #7
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good deal, wish I could afford it.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:18 PM   #8
Sleeper 4x4

Bump! Make me an offer!
Old 01-10-2011, 04:55 PM   #9
Sleeper 4x4

Price drop

$400 shipped!!!!

I need to unload this soon!!! Please buy it
Old 01-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #10
Sleeper 4x4

Im including a Sandisk 16gb card for this too now!

Thats 32 gb total of memory!
Old 02-19-2011, 09:41 AM   #11
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Werty let me know if you still have this. I have $350.