Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS/FT: Glock 32 W/ Extras Crazy Deal-VA

Old 12-27-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: JEREMY
JBarbaresi's Tacoma Gallery
FS/FT: Glock 32 W/ Extras Crazy Deal-VA

It is a sad sad day to be putting my G32 up for sale. Last year my wife started getting into shooting and picked up an XD9SC, so I have been slowly consolidating my ammo stash to 9mm and selling off the 357SIG. I also picked up a Gen4 G19 and like it so much I've decided to transition all my calibers to the Gen4 frames. Thus, this beauty needs to go to a good home, and I'm sending it off with a bang in this awesome package deal of a life time.

The gun has about 2,500 rounds through it and was carried for almost a year in a TTGunleather holster, but shows absolutely no signs of holster wear on the slide or anywhere else. Finish still looks brand new as you can see in the pictures. It has XS Bigdot sights installed but the factory plastic sights are also included in case you want to go back to stock (front sight has a hex screw so it is reusable). Also installed currently are a Wolff 6lb trigger spring and reduced power striker safety spring. Stock springs are included in case you want to switch back to the stock trigger or I can do it for you. Also included is a reduced power (4lb) Wolff striker spring but I do not have it installed. Current set up gives a very nice, smooth, crisp trigger that you will surely fall in love with.

The package comes with the G32 with XS Bigdot and all factory equipment (cable lock, spent brass, speed loader, user's manual, case, stock plastic sights), three 13 round magazines, Wolff Competition spring kit, one 50 round box of 125gr Speer Gold Dot HP (this is the high penetration LE load part #54234), and your choice of either two extra 13 round magazines (LE marked) or two 50 round boxes of Federal range ammo.

Asking price for all this is $500 firm, local meet and exchange in the Stafford, VA area. Buyer must be legally able to purchase/possess firearms and either be in the military living in VA or a VA resident. The only trade I will consider is for a Gen4 G19 or Gen4 G23, even if you got one of the "faulty" Gen4's. I also have extra LE marked 13 round magazines and boxes of the Federal range ammo that I will sell for $15 each. Please do not hesitate to ask questions or request additional pictures as there is nothing to hide here! If you love the 357SIG or want to give it a shot don't miss out on this crazy deal! Thanks for looking.

Old 12-27-2010, 07:59 PM   #3
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Glocks love'm or hate'm!!!

around 6k rounds through mine still running strong daily carrier
Old 12-27-2010, 08:01 PM   #4
chrisx1 is on a distinguished road
chrisx1's Tacoma Gallery
If I was closer you we would have a deal......somebody better jump on this!!
Old 12-27-2010, 08:15 PM   #6
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
lol bump
Old 12-27-2010, 09:00 PM   #8
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Awesome deal! Good luck with the sale Jeremy!
you know you want it colton. make rush and hannity proud and proclaim your 2nd amendment rights!
Old 12-27-2010, 09:06 PM   #10
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP!! Smokin' deal!!
Old 12-27-2010, 09:17 PM   #11
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
.357 sig love Bump.
I celebrate the entire collection 31,32, and 33.
Great round for penetrating thick clothing in the winter.
If I do not carry my .45 models I use the .357 siggy.
Good luck on your sale.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:46 PM   #12
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery
This is a great pistol! For an extra 90 bucks you can slap a .40 cal barrel and shoot both .357 Sig and .40 cal.

Attached Thumbnails
FS/FT: Glock 32 W/ Extras Crazy Deal-VA-dsc_0172.jpg  
Old 12-28-2010, 11:53 AM   #13
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice price. Its a pretty far drive to you lol. Free bump for you. I can vouch for this seller as i have delt in person with.
Old 12-28-2010, 12:57 PM   #14
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
I think GT went downhill after the revamp a few yrs ago........I hate it now.

bump
its a great place for researching and getting some specific information, but a lot of the guys over there are overly quick to jump down each others' throats and seem to be very condescending.
Old 12-28-2010, 12:57 PM   #15
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K6 Taco View Post
Nice price. Its a pretty far drive to you lol. Free bump for you. I can vouch for this seller as i have delt in person with.
thanks, how's that bull bar working out?
Old 12-28-2010, 05:00 PM   #16
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looking great with all the snow stuffed inside of it lol
Old 12-30-2010, 04:22 AM   #17
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm...
Old 12-30-2010, 06:25 AM   #18
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
hmmm...

I know right!? I wish I had $500 I would defenately do this!!!