Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: NEW XS Bigdot Sights for XD and SIG

Old 12-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: JEREMY
JBarbaresi's Tacoma Gallery
FS: NEW XS Bigdot Sights for XD and SIG

XS Big Dot NS new in original and unopened packaging for sale. Fits SIG P225, P226, P228, P229, SP2009, SP2340. Also Fits all Springfield XD models as well as HS2000.

I purchased these a couple months back when I was planning on buying an XD, but changed my mind and ended up getting a Gen4 G19 instead. $100 shipped to continental US or I will trade for a new set of Glock XS Big Dots. Thanks.

Old 12-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #2
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Will this fit the XDm?
Old 12-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #3
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K6 Taco View Post
Will this fit the XDm?
yeah man according to their website it fits all XD models which would include the XDm. the only thing you may need to do the install that isn't included with the package is a metal file for the front dovetail sight. i put a set of these on my wife's xd9sc and have done 3 sets on my glocks, pretty easy to do yourself.
Old 12-28-2010, 04:59 PM   #4

I'll think about it man. Will let you know
Old 12-28-2010, 06:19 PM   #5
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
I'll think about it man. Will let you know
have you ever shot with bigdots or had the chance to aim them in person? what kind of shooting/use does your xdm get? these are probably not the best sights for competition type shooting, although with practice you will easily be able to shoot 8" plates out to 25 yards, but for close range and self defense scenarios i don't think anything touches these sights. i've got them on all of my carry glocks and installed them on my wife's xd.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #6

I never used them before. I use my xdm for the range and to carry.
Old 12-29-2010, 03:13 PM   #7
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
I never used them before. I use my xdm for the range and to carry.
i love them for carry. the last thing you want in a defensive situation is to be "searching" for the front sight. the last video shows install on a glock, its only slightly harder on the XD models because of the dovetail front sight, but as long as you have a file its a piece of cake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQVCe...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY5RU...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAahHP7z7so
Old 12-29-2010, 06:16 PM   #8
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. I have the smaller XS dots on my carry G19 and like them a lot. Good option for someone who wants to add night sights to their XD.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:45 PM   #9

Seems very useful. I might have to invest in this later on when i have money to spend. Thanks for the vids.
Old 12-29-2010, 07:07 PM   #10
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Seems very useful. I might have to invest in this later on when i have money to spend. Thanks for the vids.
i definitely recommend them for any carry gun.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #11

Im actually saving up for the glock 39 as my spring/summer carry so sights are out of the list for now