Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Sure Fire rail mount light

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 06:17 PM   #21
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO ex gf's are always good!

Old 01-03-2011, 06:18 PM   #22
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
If its a real M600C I will take it too at the full asking price. I will need some close up pics of the light to ensure its not a ChiCom knock off. Like I said... I gotta wait till Thursday when I get paid for the light... the optic I have money for now. I will use both everyday for work.

Its got surefire all over the body of that light, pretty sure it's not a knock off

Old 01-03-2011, 06:22 PM   #23
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
If its a real M600C I will take it too at the full asking price. I will need some close up pics of the light to ensure its not a ChiCom knock off. Like I said... I gotta wait till Thursday when I get paid for the light... the optic I have money for now. I will use both everyday for work.
It is legit as sure fire can be I promise I will take more pics though and I am fine with waiting so it is yours. I am still going through my bags and any other little weapons shit I will send you for free (dont get to excited I think I have some rail covers and bs like that. Nothing cools.) We will continue this over PM but for the rest of you, enjoy the trail of exes (fucking hookers)

Old 01-03-2011, 06:23 PM   #24
TacomaMan07 has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaMan07 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chandler
TacomaMan07's Tacoma Gallery
Why didnt you just buy a safe and keep the gun(s) in that?!

Old 01-03-2011, 06:23 PM   #25
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
meet heidi, aussie chick. She enjoys all fasites of nasty shit

Old 01-03-2011, 06:26 PM   #26

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaMan07 View Post
Why didnt you just buy a safe and keep the gun(s) in that?!
why are you interrupting all the pics I am posting to vent???? I did for my handgun but I have no real need for a ar 15 and an ak or a SkS. she doesnt like guns and I love her (how gay is that)

Old 01-03-2011, 06:26 PM   #27
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure that kids vital organs are worth thousands on the black market. lol

Old 01-03-2011, 06:28 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by j83soldier View Post
why are you interrupting all the pics I am posting to vent???? I did for my handgun but I have no real need for a ar 15 and an ak or a SkS. she doesnt like guns and I love her (how gay is that)
I wont interrupt I promise you can keep posting if you please, lol

Old 01-03-2011, 06:30 PM   #29

Army:
meet jen, she is sure that tits make up for dumbassity

Old 01-03-2011, 06:32 PM   #30

Army:
im done all thats left are fatties and uggo's I dont want the public to see. I did accidently upload a pic of jen topeless on my profile, have at it. Then please tell me how to delete it. It is NSFW

Old 01-03-2011, 06:33 PM   #31

LOL tits make up for lots of things, oh by the way don't you just love the military it's gets you so many places in life

Old 01-03-2011, 06:36 PM   #32
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
look people really what your are buying here is 9 pictures of a hottie, 22 bucks a piece. The light is just an added bonus.

Old 01-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #33

Army:
NO I am not sure of the legality of that so they are a free bee

Old 01-03-2011, 06:40 PM   #34

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbm32 View Post
LOL tits make up for lots of things, oh by the way don't you just love the military it's gets you so many places in life
what do you mean I met that broad in Vail. She is still a good friend. Just makes a horrible GF. She is such a little sex kitten

Old 01-03-2011, 06:44 PM   #35

Quote:
what do you mean I met that broad in Vail. She is still a good friend. Just makes a horrible GF. She is such a little sex kitten

Where the hell is Vail? What I mean by this is that I have enjoyed my time in the military very much. Training, traveling, meeting dumb broads that are sex kittens. Get it now?

Old 01-03-2011, 06:50 PM   #36

Army:
yea dude got it. Vail, as in Vail Colorado. I spent 2 years in korea surrounded by aussies and didnt meet one that was this sick till I came to colorado

Old 01-03-2011, 06:52 PM   #37

I have not made my way out there yet all of my stuff has been on the east coast

Old 01-03-2011, 07:17 PM   #39
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
sooo to the UG?

Old 01-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #40

Quote:
BTW SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice that was fast! Good job on the fast sell

Closed Thread