Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Sure Fire rail mount light

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
Sure Fire rail mount light

I have a SureFire Scout Light LED WeaponLight, M600C-BK for sale. Had to get rid of the weapon due to the goddamn girlfriends rat bastard, nosey, snot faced kid, so goes the accessories. I bought this light to up grade my Pentagon Tac Light (I will through in for free)

Here is a link for the sure fire, it is new in the box (no link for the penagon light, its free so stop bitching and it works)

http://riflegear.com/showproduct.asp...light-m600c-bk

with the light comes a ir filter and wide beam filter. (did I mention I hate my GF kid, not only is he a cock block but now I have to sell my guns) It also comes with the trigger cable and push on/off endcap. I am asking 200 plus shipping

sure fire light in packageing

sure fire body

packageing (so you can look it up on the web and see why I hate my GF fucking kid)

and the free pentatgon light (because I am a nice effin guy)

Old 01-03-2011, 05:31 PM   #2
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Get a new GF and keep the guns? Why the need to sell the guns for the kid?

Old 01-03-2011, 05:34 PM   #3
INAKOMA08
InaKoma08 will become famous soon enoughInaKoma08 will become famous soon enough

InaKoma08's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot the kid

Old 01-03-2011, 05:36 PM   #4
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
just buy it so I can buy booze and be happy

Old 01-03-2011, 05:37 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
keep the gun scare the shit out of the kid with the gun.

Old 01-03-2011, 05:37 PM   #6

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Get a new GF and keep the guns?
her tits are amazing, as are her... skills?

Old 01-03-2011, 05:45 PM   #7

Army:
I bumping this with Pic 1 of 12 of the skeezer who cause this tread. I will release 2 more pics for bumps, at which point she is almost neked. If some one buys it I will email them the other 9 pics for you own personal dirty thoughts Think of it as a fun flip book of insentives

Old 01-03-2011, 05:45 PM   #8
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Well

I've been wanting to do that!

Shit you got the pic up b4 i could post this!

Old 01-03-2011, 05:46 PM   #9
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j83soldier View Post
her tits are amazing, as are her... skills?
Oh, hell, you can buy tits...

Old 01-03-2011, 05:47 PM   #10

Army:
I just posted a pic, buy the light I give you more

Old 01-03-2011, 05:50 PM   #11
INAKOMA08
InaKoma08 will become famous soon enoughInaKoma08 will become famous soon enough

InaKoma08's Tacoma Gallery
This is the best thread I've seen in a while and I havent been on the forum in over a year since I sold my truck

Old 01-03-2011, 05:55 PM   #13

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
Oh, hell, you can buy tits...
Yea I know but I cant murder a kid. So BUY MY LIGHT> ITS AN AWESOME DEAL

Old 01-03-2011, 05:59 PM   #14

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
not that you're asking for it
my advice is this:
if you dont like her kid now, you probably never will.....
dump her not the gun
is giving up something you already love worth it?
i think not.
there are too many fish in the sea............
If I didnt like the kid or the girl I wouldnt be doing this. Just cause I like him doesnt mean he is not a little bitch who whines all the time. It also doesnt mean I cant bitch about it. We all make compromises we dont like. I sell my guns and get to have lots of kinky sex. Ohh and find "LOVE" whatever the hell that is now leave me alone and let me bitch unliess you wanna BUY MY LIGHT

Old 01-03-2011, 06:01 PM   #15
sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has
rhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
rhodehard09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j83soldier View Post
If I didnt like the kid or the girl I wouldnt be doing this. Just cause I like him doesnt mean he is not a little bitch who whines all the time. It also doesnt mean I cant bitch about it. We all make compromises we dont like. I sell my guns and get to have lots of kinky sex. Ohh and find "LOVE" whatever the hell that is now leave me alone and let me bitch unliess you wanna BUY MY LIGHT
hey it was a free bump.......

Old 01-03-2011, 06:03 PM   #16

Army:
Seee the freeking hooker is putting her clothes back ON, why because nobody is making an offer

its up to yall

Old 01-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #17
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
$150 I'll pay shipping

Old 01-03-2011, 06:13 PM   #18

Army:
sorry man its a 400 dollar light with 2 filters (a hundred a peice) not to mention the free pentagON light. 200 is fair. I will even pay shipping

Old 01-03-2011, 06:15 PM   #19

Army:
shit I guess you want the third pic. I am starting to feel guilty how bout pictures of ex GF's will that work. Even though the bitch is being strict on this on I kinda like her and would never be able to come up with an excuse to effictivly cover the shanaigons of this thread

Old 01-03-2011, 06:15 PM   #20
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
If its a real M600C I will take it too at the full asking price. I will need some close up pics of the light to ensure its not a ChiCom knock off. Like I said... I gotta wait till Thursday when I get paid for the light... the optic I have money for now. I will use both everyday for work.

Closed Thread