Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTS: Snap On 1/2 Cordless 18v Impact Wrench

Old 02-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: Snap On 1/2 Cordless 18v Impact Wrench

I hate to do this but I really don't get to use it as much and I would much rather it be sold to someone who will get plenty of use for it. I have a lightly used Snap On 1/2 Cordless 18v Impact Wrench. Anybody who has used one of these will know what they're getting. If you have not used a Snap On, well they are just really good tools and it being a cordless wrench you can take it with you on the trails or to do light work around your shop/garage.

You will get the following:

1. Snap On 1/2 Cordless 18v Impact Wrench
2. 1 battery (battery is good and not bad)
3. Charger
4. Box to store all of the above

Note: This impact has 210 ft lbs of Tightening torque.

I would like $200 shipped.

Thanks,

John
Attached Thumbnails
WTS: Snap On 1/2 Cordless 18v Impact Wrench-snapon-1-ct3850.jpg   WTS: Snap On 1/2 Cordless 18v Impact Wrench-snapon-2-ct3850.jpg   WTS: Snap On 1/2 Cordless 18v Impact Wrench-snapon-3-ct3850.jpg   WTS: Snap On 1/2 Cordless 18v Impact Wrench-snapon-4-ct3850.jpg  
Old 02-04-2011, 12:44 AM   #2
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No one out there need this......maybe if I structured my price differently.

$175.00 plus 3% paypal fees plus shipping = $200.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:47 AM   #3
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
i really need this right now but no money....
Old 02-04-2011, 12:49 AM   #4
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Bump
cordless impacts are really useful on trails.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:54 AM   #5

Yeah this one is practically brand new, it has been used a handful of times. I know someone out there could put it to use.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:44 PM   #6

Ok ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmas Computer View Post
paypal wont fee you if you have the buy send as GIFT
Depends if you are placing it on a CC (then it will or the buyer pays the fees up front). Anyway if you are thinking of buying without a CC and it is getting drafted from your checking account then what is stated above is valid......so

$175 for the impact + $10 shipping = $185.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:51 AM   #7
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
im interested, i really want one of these, as a mechanic, and helper of people on the side of the road, this would help with tire changes...
Old 02-08-2011, 05:58 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1999t View Post
im interested, i really want one of these, as a mechanic, and helper of people on the side of the road, this would help with tire changes...
Not 100% sure if it will work for tire changes (because I never tried it and don't have the sockets) but it has about 210 lbs of torque..........it's great for everything else though I used it to install my aftermarket rear bumper and when I put on my DR coilovers.

Let me know when you're ready.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:39 AM   #9
MC1983 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
MC1983's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal. I have an 18v Dewalt and it is very handy. Mine will break the lug nuts free so I assume this snap on will also.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #10
Common Sense Ninja
thatSchusterguy is on a distinguished road
thatSchusterguy's Tacoma Gallery
My 18v Snap-On will break rusty axle nuts free

Helluva good price on this!
Old 02-09-2011, 04:09 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatSchusterguy View Post
My 18v Snap-On will break rusty axle nuts free

Helluva good price on this!

i know bro, these go are going on ebay for about $300 (in shity conditions) and I won't even go there on the price if bought new.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:50 PM   #12
richng is on a distinguished road
richng's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in the snap on impact wrench, is it still available?