Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS-Gran Turismo 5

Old 02-19-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
FS-Gran Turismo 5

SOLD
Old 02-19-2011, 10:03 PM   #3
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
would you take 30 shipped?
Old 02-19-2011, 11:50 PM   #4
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
eh im kinda firm. its brand new. ive played it for 3 hours. i dont have a ps3 thats the reason for selling.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:52 PM   #5
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
ok. well goodluck with the sale man.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:53 PM   #6
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry Thanks tho
Old 02-20-2011, 05:11 PM   #10
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
I hope there's not a limit on how many times you can bump something

BUMP
Old 02-21-2011, 06:16 PM   #13
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
30 shipped?
Old 02-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #14
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphyZ View Post
30 shipped?
pmed BUMP
Old 02-21-2011, 11:57 PM   #16
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
My offer stands man. let me know. i'll paypal you right now.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:59 PM   #17
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
My offer stands man. let me know. i'll paypal you right now.
will do. im gonna wait til my paypal gets verified. you guys both offered me the same thing. so im torn.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:01 AM   #18
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
xroller did 1st so ya your choice though, none of my business
Old 02-22-2011, 12:02 AM   #19
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
haha true. but if someone offers more it would make it easier. OR if someone wants to pay asking price..... ya
Old 02-22-2011, 12:03 AM   #20
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
^Good man right there.

Let me know. I wanna try it out and if I don't like it i'll sell it to the next person for the same price. I'll just lose on 5 bucks for shipping.