Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

***SOLD*** LED dash light Red/Clear

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #1
Taco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement:
Taco's for All's Tacoma Gallery
***SOLD*** LED dash light Red/Clear

Since I sold my old truck, I don't really feel like going through the hastle of putting all the lights that I used in the fire service into my Tacoma. With that said, I have a Whelen Talon "knock-off" LED up for bid on E-bay. It's red and white and is attached by this link. WHELEN LED

If anyone is interested, please bid as I started the bidding at 99 cents. I also have a variety of other strobe and LED's that I have not listed. All in either Red of Clear or a mix of both.
Attached Thumbnails
***SOLD*** LED dash light Red/Clear-talon_2.jpg  

Old 09-18-2008, 11:27 AM   #2
Taco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement:
Taco's for All's Tacoma Gallery
Sold!

Closed Thread