Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Gran Turismo 5

Old 03-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Gran Turismo 5

Gran Turismo 5
Only been played a handful of times and is in great condition.
I am asking $40 OBO shipped EDIT: $30 shipped

Old 03-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #2
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
bump. shoot me an offer
Old 03-03-2011, 10:18 PM   #3
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good price.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:24 PM   #4
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
what happened to the picture bump?
Old 03-04-2011, 07:00 AM   #5
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
I still never completed GT4 lol.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:18 AM   #6
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm idk where pics went? ill post them again
Old 03-05-2011, 09:18 PM   #7
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 03-05-2011, 10:41 PM   #8
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
any offers? you know you want it
Old 03-06-2011, 02:50 PM   #9
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
30 shipped?
Old 03-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #10
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
bumpity bump
Old 03-13-2011, 08:33 PM   #11
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
bumpalump
Old 03-14-2011, 06:53 PM   #12
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
buuuuump.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:19 PM   #13
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
just waiting for a message back from my little brother, but im sure he will buy it if you will ship to Halifax NS?
Old 03-14-2011, 08:22 PM   #14
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
why you getting rid of it? it was on my "must buy" list until it got bashed on reviews. I have been waiting for a price drop to check it out. Might be interested if the above post doesnt grab it.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:30 PM   #15
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
canada eh? it will probably cost me 25 buck to ship it there
Old 03-14-2011, 08:31 PM   #16
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimm52 View Post
why you getting rid of it? it was on my "must buy" list until it got bashed on reviews. I have been waiting for a price drop to check it out. Might be interested if the above post doesnt grab it.
nothing wrong with it I just don't play my PS3 anymore because I dont have any time