Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

iPhone 3GS 32gb Great Condition

Old 03-15-2011, 09:59 AM   #1
Krasus22 has a spectacular aura aboutKrasus22 has a spectacular aura aboutKrasus22 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Matt
Krasus22's Tacoma Gallery
iPhone 3GS 32gb Great Condition

SOLD

I am selling my iPhone 3GS 32gb. I have kept it in very good condition and also has all software updates as you will be able to see in the pictures. I am also including the invisiSHIELD and the Incase case with the phone. I am only selling this to someone local, would rather not deal with shipping and paypal. There are minor scratches on the back from remaining in a case during its use. Cables will be included with the phone also.

I am located in Rancho Cucamonga, but I am willing to drive or meet pretty much anywhere in socal.

Average Cost of Incase = $34.99
Average Cost of Zagg InvisibleSHIELD = $20.99
Average Cost of 32gb iPhone 3GS on Craigslist = $350
Total = $405.98

My asking Price $280
<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>
Old 03-15-2011, 01:06 PM   #2
Built Ford Tough.
Fisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the rough

Name: Zack
Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
wow
Old 03-15-2011, 01:12 PM   #3
hkbeliever will become famous soon enoughhkbeliever will become famous soon enough
hkbeliever's Tacoma Gallery
Dude?! Dont you think you are asking a bit much? Used electronics are never worth more than a fraction of the sticker price...ever. Check ebay for pricing so you find a buyer quickly.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:15 PM   #4
Built Ford Tough.
Fisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the rough

Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
Put on ebay thats where you'll get the most for it.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:43 PM   #5
Krasus22 has a spectacular aura aboutKrasus22 has a spectacular aura aboutKrasus22 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkbeliever View Post
Dude?! Dont you think you are asking a bit much? Used electronics are never worth more than a fraction of the sticker price...ever. Check ebay for pricing so you find a buyer quickly.
lol ok everyone thank you for the responses. One big issue with my post, was supposed to say $280 rather than $380. Sorry for the confusion. The post should be updated.

yeah 380 is a little much isn't it.

I am going to be throwing it up on ebay if I don't hear from anyone on here. Thought I would see if anyone local wanted one.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:45 PM   #6
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
$280 is alot much...$49 brand new from the store.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:50 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
$280 is alot much...$49 brand new from the store.
$49 brand new for a 8gb. Most of the 32gb on ebay run for around $250-295 just for the phone. I am including the case and a great screen protector for less then what you can find for just the phone.

And ones on craigslist run around $350 just for the phone. My price isn't set in stone, if someone is serious about buying this, I would be more then willing to talk about it.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:06 PM   #8
Built Ford Tough.

Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
$280 is fair. GLWS OP. I've probably bought and sold 15 iPhones this year.. Good items too flip. So I can tell you this is a fine price.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:10 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisheez View Post
$280 is fair. GLWS OP. I've probably bought and sold 15 iPhones this year.. Good items too flip. So I can tell you this is a fine price.
Thank you
Old 03-15-2011, 02:11 PM   #10
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Very fair price. $49 is with a 3 year contract, or 2 year. This is no contract.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:14 PM   #11
Built Ford Tough.

Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
Jailbreak and unlock takes a minute or so and you will make more
Old 03-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisheez View Post
Jailbreak and unlock takes a minute or so and you will make more
I have been dying to do that to this phone, but don't know how. Can you point me to the right direction?
Old 03-15-2011, 02:57 PM   #13
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
What iOS is it running ? If you're past 4.0.2 you're basically screwed for an unlock for now.

As for jailbreaking, as long as you haven't updated to the latest 4.3, simply use the tool here: http://greenpois0n.com/

Then follow the directions in that download to jailbreak.

Enjoy!
Old 03-15-2011, 03:04 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by anethema View Post
What iOS is it running ? If you're past 4.0.2 you're basically screwed for an unlock for now.

As for jailbreaking, as long as you haven't updated to the latest 4.3, simply use the tool here: http://greenpois0n.com/

Then follow the directions in that download to jailbreak.

Enjoy!
Well can't do the unlocking lol, but looks like jail breaking is a good looking option.

thnx!
Old 03-15-2011, 05:35 PM   #16
Built Ford Tough.

Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
Greenp0ison will show u the way
Old 03-15-2011, 06:20 PM   #17
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Put mine on ebay for 320 BIN....only lasted 2 days.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:03 PM   #18
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasus22 View Post
$49 brand new for a 8gb. Most of the 32gb on ebay run for around $250-295 just for the phone. I am including the case and a great screen protector for less then what you can find for just the phone.

And ones on craigslist run around $350 just for the phone. My price isn't set in stone, if someone is serious about buying this, I would be more then willing to talk about it.

My bad..Didnt know that. good luck
Old 03-16-2011, 09:28 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
shipping available? I'm in AZ.
Sorry Josh, I am only selling to local buyers. Don't want to have to deal with the hassle of shipping.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:22 PM   #20
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasus22 View Post
Sorry Josh, I am only selling to local buyers. Don't want to have to deal with the hassle of shipping.
trade for stock back up cam and popnlock handle?