LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Anybody Bow Hunt?

Old 03-22-2011, 07:15 PM   #1
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody Bow Hunt?

2009 Matthews Monster Loaded Out
So for my anniversary my wife decided to suprise me with a new bow package. She got me a new Carbon Matrix. Man is it sweet. She got me a single pin sight, new release, hard traveling case, a dozen Maxima Hunters and Slick tricks for each arrow. Great anniversary gift.
Now I have a bow Im not going to needing any longer. 09 Matthews Monster. I just put brand new custom cables and strings (color is fire to match the bow) from Matthews on it. It has a release, single pin site and about 15 brand new arrows for it. 30" and is 60-70 llbs. I have it set at 68 lbs and it is shooting 319 FPS.

The particulars:

It is a 6.0 with lost camo. The other particulars are:

Rest: Drop Away Rip Cord
Sight: HHA single pin. Set at 20-60 yds. Tilt adjustment
Arrows: Carbon Express (8) Mayhem Hunter 350 and (3) Pile Driver Hunter 350
Release: Scott Little Goose
Nocks: 4 lighted and the rest standard
Quiver: Lost camo Tru Glo 4 arrow
Case: Plano Hard Plastic

Asking: $800 TYD. Selling as package only. No trades. Email me at banker1217@msn.com This is the easiest way to get a hold of me. Thanks.

Old 03-23-2011, 07:12 AM   #2
Bamahoyt is on a distinguished road

Name: Ted
Bamahoyt's Tacoma Gallery
Solid bow!! Good luck with the sale
Old 03-23-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks a lot. This is a great bow. The only reason I am getting rid of it is because my wife got me a new toy.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:13 PM   #4
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
wow!! what a wife!!

i gotta ask; what did you get her?

i love the carbon matrix! i opted for a cheaper mathews Z7, but that carbon bow is amazing.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:23 PM   #5
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!! Good luck with sale!
Old 03-26-2011, 01:34 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
wow!! what a wife!!

i gotta ask; what did you get her?

i love the carbon matrix! i opted for a cheaper mathews Z7, but that carbon bow is amazing.
I upgraded her diamond engagement ring. She got off cheap.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:48 PM   #7
tommelleo22 has a spectacular aura abouttommelleo22 has a spectacular aura abouttommelleo22 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Joe
tommelleo22's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like the carbon matrix wing shootin? and good luck with the sale if i had money atm i'd be all over that monster
Old 03-28-2011, 06:00 PM   #8
The carbon matrix is sweet. The weight of it cant be beat. I miss the speed that I have with the monster though.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:46 PM   #9
tommelleo22 has a spectacular aura abouttommelleo22 has a spectacular aura abouttommelleo22 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Joe
tommelleo22's Tacoma Gallery
ya my friends are on the z7 kick right now and they're nice but not worth 1050$
Old 04-05-2011, 06:29 PM   #10
Reppin UWYO
A7XT will become famous soon enoughA7XT will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
A7XT's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a very nice bow package and deal! If I wasn't a poor ass college kid I would look at this pretty hard to replace my Switchback XT. I have worked at 3 archery shops for four years and this would be a great bow for someone who has had a little past archery experience. Good luck man and you have a legit wife...
Old 04-06-2011, 07:32 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by A7XT View Post
Bump for a very nice bow package and deal! If I wasn't a poor ass college kid I would look at this pretty hard to replace my Switchback XT. I have worked at 3 archery shops for four years and this would be a great bow for someone who has had a little past archery experience. Good luck man and you have a legit wife...
Thanks for the reply and yes she is a pretty good one.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:44 PM   #12
bump