Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

LOOKING FOR A QUAD

Old 03-24-2011, 12:52 AM   #1
agiles09 is on a distinguished road
agiles09's Tacoma Gallery
LOOKING FOR A QUAD

Im looking for a 450 or bigger. Id like to get my hands on a yzf 450. let me know what you got. I got cash now.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:19 AM   #2
yeah I contacted him and just waiting for a response. appreciate the help man.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:08 AM   #4
thats a sick quad are you negotiable at all with the price?
Old 03-30-2011, 09:15 AM   #5
FISH08 is on a distinguished road

Name: Christian
FISH08's Tacoma Gallery
i have a TRX700xx for 4500.00 with less than 3hr on it.

Old 03-30-2011, 09:53 AM   #6
wademwilon is on a distinguished road
wademwilon's Tacoma Gallery
i have an 07 suzuki ltr450 all i have done to it is big bore kit and replaced some gears in the tranny did this about a year ago and it runs great i would like to get $4000 i will post some pics if intrested
Old 03-30-2011, 01:40 PM   #7
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
PM me if interested... Fantastic quad.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ns-extras.html
Old 03-30-2011, 01:41 PM   #8
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by agiles09 View Post
yeah I contacted him and just waiting for a response. appreciate the help man.
Never got a pm more anything? sure ya contacted me? Sorry never got anything
Old 03-30-2011, 01:44 PM   #9
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by agiles09 View Post
Im looking for a 450 or bigger. Id like to get my hands on a yzf 450. let me know what you got. I got cash now.
2006 yamaha yfz 450. racing status but we think the stater is out. Really I dont know whats wrong with it, but its a great quad to have
Old 03-30-2011, 01:49 PM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Where are you located?
Old 03-30-2011, 01:53 PM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Where are you located?
You beat me to it. Location would help him
Old 03-30-2011, 02:13 PM   #12
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
2006 yamaha yfz 450. racing status but we think the stater is out. Really I dont know whats wrong with it, but its a great quad to have
Lol. I have the same one. N it has the same problem. It wont start. But if I push start it, it turns on.

So mine is for sale also. Don't have time to ride any more. U can have it for$ 1,800 O.B.O, im in riverside California.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:18 PM   #13
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
its a buyers market right now, man. shop around and let them come to you!
Ive been seeing newer raptors on CL for 2,000 - 3,000 bucks.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:23 PM   #14
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo_Alex2777 View Post
Lol. I have the same one. N it has the same problem. It wont start. But if I push start it, it turns on.

So mine is for sale also. Don't have time to ride any more. U can have it for$ 1,800 O.B.O, im in riverside California.
Haha thats ironic probably a recall we dont know about
Old 03-30-2011, 02:26 PM   #15
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I'm thinking about selling my Raptor. I don't use it all the much anymore.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:57 PM   #16

I'm from Corbin, KY
Old 03-30-2011, 06:00 PM   #17
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i know someone that has a 416 ex with less than ten hours runtime....oversize valves and bigger cam
Old 03-30-2011, 06:02 PM   #18
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Selling my raptor
Old 04-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #19

Guess he's not looking for a quad anymore?