Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Sony HDR-CX12, Velocity bicycle wheels, MTB forks, Yakima Outdoorsman racks

Old 04-04-2011, 11:35 AM   #1
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Sony HDR-CX12, Velocity bicycle wheels, MTB forks, Yakima Outdoorsman racks

Just thought I'd post these here to see if there is any interest.

Yakima Outdoorsman racks, that came off of my old Colorado

http://houston.craigslist.org/spo/2304196134.html

Manitou forks

http://houston.craigslist.org/bik/2304207562.html

I can ship any of these items if you're intersted.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
bump

I'm getting tired of the scammers on ebay! The camcorder has sold twice to a buyer who had registered that same day and had zero feedback. The ebay sends me a message saying the member wasn't a registered user. How do you do that?

If you want to make me an offer on any of this, please feel free.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:00 PM   #3

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #4
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
None of the links are working, how about posting pictures?