1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Two Rooted Droid ERIS's w/ Gingerbread 2.3.3 ROM

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by mcaanda, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Apr 10, 2011 at 7:53 PM
    mcaanda

mcaanda [OP] Geo-EngaNerd

Member:
    First Name:
    mcaanda
    NE Illinois / SE Iowa
    Vehicle:
    4 wheels and a monthly payment
    I have two Droid ERIS's for sale. Being that we have used our upgrades, they are up for the docket for someone who's looking to get ahold of a really nice daily driver and or ROM Mule.

They both currently have GSB 2.5 installed, 8GB SD cards, and are in great shape. They have been in cases for about 95% of their life and show it to be the case.

They have clean ESN's, as they were purchased from Verizon by myself, and were apart of my account up until about 24 hours ago.

As you can see, they come with what is pictured below, Im looking to get about 1o5.oo for the one w/ the car charger, and 95.oo for the other.

1o5.oo OBO - without case ( unless I can find it )
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

95.oo OBO - with case; slight separation of the screen protector as seen in the image below
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The phone will be wiped and have the ROM re-installed and ready for you to input your GOOGLE ID as if it was from Verizon, but faster, with better battery life, and without the bloatware they come installed with.

If there are any questions, please E-mail me know and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for looking and until then -

Products Discussed in

To Top