Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTB beer bottle tops

Old 04-13-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
WTB beer bottle tops

Hey guys, just like the title says im looking to buy some beer bottle tops. I have a design in mind to make a bottle top table and am looking to improve on my first one. I already have ~500 tops but am looking to get around a 1000 more.

Budweiser and coors light would be the best!
Old 04-14-2011, 12:35 AM   #2
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
lol, i'll see how many I can scrounge up around the house and at my buddies place.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:58 AM   #3
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
i made a table once. i had shopping bags full and barely had enough for a little coffee table. good luck bro
Old 04-14-2011, 05:33 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, you'd have to pay top dollar if you expect me to drink that crap!

That being said, I'm pretty close on buying a house and if that happens there will be a big house warming party. I'll send you all the caps, might be a mixed bag but there will be plenty of them.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:44 AM   #5
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazzyB View Post
lol, i'll see how many I can scrounge up around the house and at my buddies place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
i made a table once. i had shopping bags full and barely had enough for a little coffee table. good luck bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Damn, you'd have to pay top dollar if you expect me to drink that crap!

That being said, I'm pretty close on buying a house and if that happens there will be a big house warming party. I'll send you all the caps, might be a mixed bag but there will be plenty of them.
thanks guys!!
Old 04-14-2011, 07:03 AM   #7
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
ha ha i will look i had a 5 gallon water jug full of them. All Budweiser.

just moved so If i can find it i will see how much shipping is and u can have it
Old 04-14-2011, 07:11 AM   #8
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
Hey guys, just like the title says im looking to buy some beer bottle tops. I have a design in mind to make a bottle top table and am looking to improve on my first one. I already have ~500 tops but am looking to get around a 1000 more.

Budweiser and coors light would be the best!

EDIT: will a mod put this in b/s/t other? sorry guys...
A few years back I made a beer bottle top bar for a guy. A fraternity brother of mine (Kappa Sigs also) had a couple of jugs of them from college. The rest of them I bought through ebay. I seem to remember there being alot of Coors and Budweiser tops on there. I think I still have some leftover laying around the house. I have a few cases worth of lonestar caps if you would like them. I would try ebay if you haven't already. I'll look tonight and see if I can find the leftovers. Let me know if you want the lonestar caps and I'll get them to you as well.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:28 AM   #9
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
A friend of mine made one of these tables that I think you are trying to make. It took hundreds of beer caps. I think the top he poured on was some kind of liquid polyurethane.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:13 AM   #10
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
i've got an ENTIRE .50 cal ammo can (big can) FULL to the hilt of beer caps. want em? ill take pics after work today.

a bunch of different kinds, from yengueling/coors light/miller light/blue moon/bud light/bud lime/shock top...etc. the list goes on, used to have lots of parties at my place...
Old 04-14-2011, 11:35 AM   #11
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Oh I gotta have my jug of coors light caps sitting around somewhere...
those are the ones i need the most!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondwa View Post
ha ha i will look i had a 5 gallon water jug full of them. All Budweiser.

These second!

just moved so If i can find it i will see how much shipping is and u can have it
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
A few years back I made a beer bottle top bar for a guy. A fraternity brother of mine (Kappa Sigs also) had a couple of jugs of them from college. The rest of them I bought through ebay. I seem to remember there being alot of Coors and Budweiser tops on there. I think I still have some leftover laying around the house. I have a few cases worth of lonestar caps if you would like them. I would try ebay if you haven't already. I'll look tonight and see if I can find the leftovers. Let me know if you want the lonestar caps and I'll get them to you as well.
yea ive tried ebay but most are bent/damaged and they seem to be quite expensive for not many at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillynwv View Post
A friend of mine made one of these tables that I think you are trying to make. It took hundreds of beer caps. I think the top he poured on was some kind of liquid polyurethane.
thats exactly what i used...turned out great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
i've got an ENTIRE .50 cal ammo can (big can) FULL to the hilt of beer caps. want em? ill take pics after work today.
a bunch of different kinds, from yengueling/coors light/miller light/blue moon/bud light/bud lime/shock top...etc. the list goes on, used to have lots of parties at my place...
yea lets see what you got!

Thanks guys! didnt think i would get this many replies so soon!
Old 04-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #12
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
I got a bad or two of canadian ones that I could try finding if you want them.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:49 AM   #13
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
whenever you want to make a "cheap beer out of an aluminum can table" pm me. i can help there.

both full (and that's just this month lol)

Old 04-14-2011, 02:24 PM   #14
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Only drink heineken here, sorry cant help
Old 04-14-2011, 06:26 PM   #15
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post

yea lets see what you got!

Thanks guys! didnt think i would get this many replies so soon!
i have tons of coors light too btw. tht was all we drank for like 6 months.

ill have to post pics tommorow morning now, just got my new phone, and dont have the new contact info yet i promise you, i have a TON.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #16
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Even more fun is collecting different caps. The top of my Kegerator is covered in bottle caps. Right now I have been working on it almost a year and have about 95 caps. The whole thing will take about 240 and I want no duplicates.

Good luck with your table, make friends with a bartender, they generally have a can that all the caps will fall in and will bag them for you if your nice.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:41 PM   #17
Servant of Ninkasi
Toby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toby's Tacoma Gallery
I don't drink BudMillerCoors, but I can contribute other sorts of stuff. My beer fridge in the garage has a bottle opener and tray below it. I can start saving them rather than throwing away.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #18
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
bump!
Old 04-16-2011, 03:50 PM   #19
calaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant future

Name: Carlos
calaniz0312's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! I've got a couple thousand and they're pretty much almost all budweiser, but i've been collecting for years and will probably do something with them myself in the future. Good luck getting some more. Start drinking up.
Old 04-16-2011, 04:16 PM   #20
Hookit on fonix rilly fer mee
Bushmaster is just really niceBushmaster is just really niceBushmaster is just really niceBushmaster is just really niceBushmaster is just really nice

Bushmaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
make friends with a bartender, they generally have a can that all the caps will fall in and will bag them for you if your nice.

this works , some years back i had a '"cottage cheese" ceiling and was trying to cover it with caps ,so i just asked my bartender and she gave me a freaking bagfull ...never did get it finished tho