1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Medela-Breast Pump

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Muy Grande, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Apr 25, 2011 at 5:17 PM
    moto932

moto932 What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Dayton, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    04 TRD Off Road
    Basically stock. OME 882s, HD Dakars and nitrochrgers, TG front bumper, custom rear bumper, 4Xinnovations sliders, RAT skids, Softopper, 255/85/16 ST MAXX's on 16" steelies, 1" B.O.R.A. wheel spacers Scangaugae II, deck plate mod, grey wire mod,ECGS bushing, diff breather relocation, alarm mod, defrost w/o compressor mod, de-badged, sockmonkey beside decals.
    i cant believe this is still for sale! this is a MUST HAVE for anyone who is breast feeding. my wife has this pump and its works awesome. awesome deal. BUMP!

2. Apr 25, 2011 at 5:25 PM
    Jason'sLawnCare

Jason'sLawnCare Prepared for Bambi

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Jacksonville Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 Double Cab TRD Rugged Trail
    CBI Moab 2.0, CBI Trail Rider 2.0, CBI sliders w/kickout, Superwinch EPi9.0S, OME sport shocks w/886 coils, OME n182, 1.5" aal, JasonBuilt 3/16th full belly skid, BuiltRight uca, Body Mount Chop, 285/75/16 km2's, Rear cat delete, exhaust crossover rerouted, Fog light anytime, Locker mod, Rear leaf tsb, Debadged, Uws Tool Box, Electric Exhaust Cutout, AFE Pro Dry S, Kiwi Wifi, Diff Breather Relocated, Grom Ipod Adapter, Dual Diehard platinum batteries isolated by BlueSea marine switch
    :laugh:

3. Apr 26, 2011 at 3:39 AM
    ScottyDaug

ScottyDaug Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 Regular Cab 2.7 4X2
    LOL... thats what I thought as well. That is why I had to check out the post. I think it's awesome, and goes to show there is a lot of family guys that own Taco's. :D

4. Apr 26, 2011 at 5:53 AM
    mr2r6

mr2r6 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    16 TRDOR 4X4
    Muy Grande You got PM. Thanks!

5. Apr 26, 2011 at 8:41 AM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    Have had a lot of interest for the "Pump" but no takers yet. So I'm going to throw this out there.......since I spend about $150 every 3 weeks for Baby Formula and Diapers. I'm open to trading the Pump for some giftcards to Sams, Walmart, Target, or Babies R Us that amout to $150. I know that some of you guys with pregnant wifes/girlfriends will have Baby Showers and will get tons of giftcards so here's your chance to save $150. We both come out on top.

Or if you have a TRD CAI or TRD CAT Back. I'm interested in those as well. :D

6. Apr 27, 2011 at 2:14 AM
    JStradaXR

JStradaXR Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chuy
    Ontario CALI
    Vehicle:
    06 X Rated
    Everything but boost =[

I got an idea for you, my sister couldn't use it for idk what reason and she had me sell it . I put it on eBay and in my surprise it sold for 247. I was like wohhhhh...my sister only wanted 150 as well and she said I could keep the rest so I made a pretty penny. Maybe you as well should try it !

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top