Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTB/WTT stock05-08 tails & 05-08 tinted tails (and other goodies) for 09+ taillights

Old 04-24-2011, 05:58 AM   #1
X RUNNIN is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
X RUNNIN's Tacoma Gallery
WTB/WTT stock05-08 tails & 05-08 tinted tails (and other goodies) for 09+ taillights

I have a 2010 tacoma and I am looking to trade it in for something to get rid of or to lower my payment and I have pre 09 tails on it that are tinted with bsp professionally that i bought from another member. I also have a set of pre 09 tails that are not tinted. I am looking to trade either one or both for some 09+ tail lights so my truck looks as close to stock as it can. If you dont want both or only want one or the other or one pair plus cash or would rather have just cash let me know I am flexible on that, I just really want some of the tails like I said to have my truck looking back stock as soon as I can. Ill also add that I have some 2010 OEM lights I did the bhlm to or some stock 05-07 oem head lights never installed (taken off my old x-runner the day i got it for some ebay bhlm lights) abd I have a set of T-rex angry eyes un-painted. As you can see I am pretty desperate for some 09+ tails lol

ps sorry for the bad picture it is the only one I had, If you would like more/any other ones let me know

*Edit* Mods could you please move this out of the "buy/sell/trade-other" and to just the "buy/sell/trade" section please
Attached Thumbnails
WTB/WTT stock05-08 tails & 05-08 tinted tails (and other goodies) for 09+ taillights-photo.jpg  
Old 04-24-2011, 07:02 PM   #2
shaggy08xr is on a distinguished road
shaggy08xr's Tacoma Gallery
How much would you consider getting rid of the angry eye lids for, I'm interested.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:55 AM   #3
X RUNNIN is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
X RUNNIN's Tacoma Gallery
looking to sell them with lights as a package really or get some trading done with them and cash or other items for the tails.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:38 AM   #4
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
I've got some tail lights, what do you want for the tinted tails. My tails are in good condition (ugly pink tails). Interested in the tinted tails.

Thanks.