Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTB: Factory Front Fork from Legit MTB

Old 04-25-2011, 05:03 PM   #1
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Factory Front Fork from Legit MTB

I just purchased a cheapo walmart bike to see if i like riding. Its a full suspension bike with not so good front forks.

Well i was reading online that most front forks interchange and someone had suggested to someone else to go to a bike shop and buy someone's factory front fork that just swapped to an even better brand.

So basically i was really wondering if anyone has their old Trek, Cannondale, etc.. front fork laying around that you might want to get rid of for cheap.. I'm not wanting to spend a lot if any on this.. If the price is too high i'll just go out and buy another bike! LOL! So please let me know if anyone has anything laying around that they just want to get out of their way.

BTW.. Please no criticism for the shitty bike i bought! It's a Genesis V2100 by Kent Bikes... So trust me its a cheapo but its all i need for now!

Also if someone wants to throw in a rear shock to that would be great!
Old 04-26-2011, 01:31 PM   #4
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
LOL at ^^^

I'll let you know but that seems perfect!

Pm sent!!!