Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Royal Maui Jewelers (San Diego) Gift Certificate

Old 04-27-2011, 07:52 AM   #1
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Nurse
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Royal Maui Jewelers (San Diego) Gift Certificate

This is gonna be for San Diego/SOCAL peeps only; dont think anyone else would be interested with the requirements below.

Short story - bought my wife some jewelry from this place and she didn't want it. Returned it and got a gift certificate - apparently they don't do refunds. Gift certificate worth $1,212.56; asking $1,000

Now for the requirements:
1. Gonna have to meet at the jewelers: security, cameras, and can get the certificate transferred officially (or use it on the spot).
2. Cash only - sorry!
3. I blanked some things out on the gift certificate so it can't just be cut/copy/photochopped/etc.
4. Any questions feel free to PM me - I work weekend nights so I can usually respond within 12hrs or so.
Attached Thumbnails
Royal Maui Jewelers (San Diego) Gift Certificate-gift-certificate.jpg  
Old 04-30-2011, 12:47 AM   #2
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Aiight, since Im bored I'll open it up to trades. Lemme know what you got and we can go trade + cash either way.

I'm currently looking at aftermarket bumpers or Avid bar, possibly oem roof rack, 2nd set of headlights (gonna do a retro when I get the chance), retro HID kit, and...

Gotta get my CA ID updated then I'll also be open to some firearms (done tell the wife!!!!!).

Oh, and BUMP!
Old 05-04-2011, 03:56 AM   #3
U no kea but AINOFEA!
Getting close to mothers day... Y'all know you wanna save yourself a couple hundred bucks...